• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Spammers are rampant in my website! and I hate it!
Spammers are rampant in my website! and I hate it!
khen

Message # 1 | 1:41 AM
I'm annoyed with the spammers spamming in the comments... I hate it. I hate it as you hate seeing pimples and acnes in your face. I think they're somewhat using a spamming program. Heard of Xrumer? I'm not sure of it. But I can read in the spammer's comments "Xrumer test." I see those words many times in the comments of the spammers.

Spammers can easily spam uCoz websites in the comments of all modules. Maybe because of the outdated captcha system of uCoz. What's going on uCoz? Can you please develop an effective captcha system??? angry angry angry

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 5:05 PM
khen, have you tried using the "Difficult" captcha type? Which one are you actually using?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
khen

Message # 3 | 1:19 PM
bigblog, I've used all the types of captcha (Simple, Standard and Complicated) but spammers can still attack my site through comments. They're somewhat using a spamming program that uCoz captchas cannot handle.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Spammers are rampant in my website! and I hate it!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: