• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Please shutdown one of your user SMCD-CONSTRUCTION.COM (Please shutdown one of your user SMCD-CONSTRUCTION.COM)
Please shutdown one of your user SMCD-CONSTRUCTION.COM
rsokha

Message # 1 | 2:40 AM
Dear Sir,

About few days ago, I already submitted complaint in this link: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse#abuse about domain SMCD-CONSTRUCTION.COM. But it seemed no feedback whatsoever.

Now, I am tracking the matter. We are from SOMA-Construction & Development Co., Ltd in Cambodia which official site is http://www.smcd-construction.com.kh

One of your user hosting by cloning our webpage and tried to send fraud and scam emails to many people. We noticed this because some people emailed to us for clarification about fraud and scam and they are cheating people in the internet.

Please do not ignore this complaint. If action is not taken, I assumed you are in their group also. Then we go for next step.

smcd-construction.com. 172800 IN NS ns1.ukit.com.
smcd-construction.com. 172800 IN NS ns2.ukit.com.
;; Received 112 bytes from 192.42.93.30#53(192.42.93.30) in 71 ms

smcd-construction.com. 60 IN SOA ns1.ukit.com. admin.ukit.com. 2016121503 10800 7200 604800 10800
;; Received 90 bytes from 62.109.1.152#53(62.109.1.152) in 148 ms

Thank you,
rsokha

Message # 2 | 2:29 PM
Some proof from forwarded Email of victims.

Added (2016-12-21, 2:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Anyone know where I shall file the complaint next?
1) Form submission
2) Forum posted
3) ....
4) ... ?

Or shall just leave those scammer continue making fraud activities?

Attachments: 4664835.jpg (130.0 Kb) · 6771369.jpg (135.3 Kb) · 9090134.jpg (87.0 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 9:05 PM
rsokha, I'm sorry to hear this has happened to your company. How long ago did you submit the abuse request to the uCoz team, and under what email? If it's been less than 48 hours, the team can take up to 48 hours to reply. If it's more, I can forward a request to the team with your email and they can look it up directly in the system and report back on the progress.

I'll also forward this thread as a priority request so it may hopefully be handled before the weekend.

I'll let you know once I have further information.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
rsokha

Message # 4 | 10:28 PM
Hi,

We submitted first time maybe on Dec 18th and second time on Dec 20th via:

http://www.ucoz.com/abuse#abuse

But we have no respond. The email in the form used is the same as my email registered in this forum. There is also no notification to my input email and website is still always up. So, we assume no action had been taken after two times of complaint filed.

That's why we are here to complain in the forum.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 0:03 AM
rsokha, from what I understand you should have received a reply from the uKit abuse team. Let me know if you haven't and I'll chase it up on Monday. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
rsokha

Message # 6 | 0:20 AM
Hi Paradox,

Thank you for the respond. I have seen the website is blocked.

I still not received any alert to my mailbox. Possibly, they responded to my IT guy. It is not important for the email respond as long as action is taken.

Have a nice weekend.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Please shutdown one of your user SMCD-CONSTRUCTION.COM (Please shutdown one of your user SMCD-CONSTRUCTION.COM)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: