• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » server is real slow
server is real slow
Ken_D

Message # 1 | 2:32 PM
Hello,
am I the only one having the issue with s104? it's real slow like the second day already, sometimes it shows that website can't load (in russian language even tho my website is in english #500) angry
it works perfectly at some moments but mostly it's slow and I don't have any scripts added, control panel is slow as well.

i think this is happening pretty usually for s104, i wanted to pay for a better plan once i finish my website but looks like i'm not going to be able to even finish it, because your servers won't let me.

Added (2018-02-01, 2:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
4 hours later - server is still down

Attachments: 5700931.png (138.9 Kb)
Post edited by Ken_D - Thursday, 2018-02-01, 12:36 PM
Gromov

Message # 2 | 6:56 AM
Ken_D, Sorry for the inconveniences, but there are some technical issues at the moment for the s104 server. Note that you can always check the server status here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1#85106

P.S.: as you can see it's the first time for the s104 server to have any technical issues)) We're doing everything possible to resolve such situations.
Ken_D

Message # 3 | 4:53 PM
Gromov, i asked because i didn't see any updates on "server status" topic. thank you. i hope servers will work well soon. happy
Post edited by Ken_D - Friday, 2018-02-02, 4:53 PM
Gromov

Message # 4 | 7:27 AM
Ken_D, No worries) The server will be operational in its full pretty soon.
Ken_D

Message # 5 | 11:14 AM
Gromov, how soon, its been 6th day and even now it doesn't work. doesn't even load a page, takes like 20 seconds to open a file manager.
Gromov

Message # 6 | 11:42 AM
Ken_D, approximately, it should be working in its regular mode at the end of the day.
LIBertea

Message # 7 | 12:53 PM
I can confirm that the server is still slow.
Gromov

Message # 8 | 8:35 AM
LIBertea, we are aware of that, unfortunately, but the rebuilding process is taking quite a lot of time.
LIBertea

Message # 9 | 10:44 AM
Thank you Gromov for the update.

Somebody marked the issue as resolved on the STATUS page, but the issue is still there.
Gromov

Message # 10 | 1:47 PM
LIBertea, you're always welcome. Actually, the issue is still there on the Status page, it's the second one and it's red. Once it will be resolved, the page will provide an update regarding the situation.
Ken_D

Message # 11 | 12:06 PM
Gromov, it's been like 9th day.......

why would I ever want to pay for premium if your server is not even working for so damn long? what if i had like 400 users or even more and your server would be slow for this long? they'd all leave.... i'm disappointed.
Attachments: 6209690.png (142.8 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 12 | 12:44 PM
Ken_D, I understand what you're saying, but right now the data rebuild process is taking place, once it's done all the websites will be working in their regular mode. Approximately, it should end today or tomorrow. If it was up to me I'd speed up the process, but unfortunately, it is as it is sad
Ken_D

Message # 13 | 5:26 PM
Gromov, it's been like 20 days already, like what the fuck, really.

is it possible to switch to another server?

Attachments: 1150172.png (121.6 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 14 | 7:27 AM
Ken_D, first of all, you need to specify the URL of the website or at least leave it visible. The only way to migrate to another server is to become a VIP user.

If you were referring to the http://esmureinis.id.lv/ website, then at the moment it's under the service and there's nothing we can do to help. Once the under the service mode will be deactivated, we'll be able to check it.
Ken_D

Message # 15 | 10:31 AM
Gromov,

Yes, that is my website, but why would I deactivate "under service" option if even http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1 - here s104 is still under technical issues? The thing is, I didn't even log in to my website although its under service and it showed - Server under scheduled maintenance. I don't think there is anything to do with the website but your servers.

Attachments: 8024039.png (59.9 Kb)
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » server is real slow
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: