• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Video Module Questions? (Video Module)
Video Module Questions?
Duke0174

Message # 1 | 11:07 AM
I have a few questions regarding the video module,first I have the module set on "default",meaning that the 1st page of the site is using this module,the problem is that on the top left corner of the browser it display the name of the 1st menu from the menu tab followed by "-" then site name,I to disable the menu name.Second and if I was wondering if I can change the way the module creates links,by default if you create a page that is using this module the page address will be sitename/video/,I want to change the video part,and go even deeper if it's possible by changing the video link,default is sitemane/video/vip/1/videoname,guessing 1 is the video nr. in order.Thank you.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:23 PM
Quote (Duke0174)
the problem is that on the top left corner of the browser it display the name of the 1st menu from the menu tab followed by "-" then site name,I to disable the menu name

please provide the website address or a screenshot of what you mean.

Quote (Duke0174)
I was wondering if I can change the way the module creates links

I am afraid it is not possible.

Moved to Video.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Duke0174

Message # 3 | 10:03 PM
This is what I mean,on the marked spots I want to display the site name,I thought it had something to do with Search Engine Friendly URLs,but that's not the case,I disabled the option and the result are the same.
Attachments: 6581256.jpg (147.7 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:39 AM
Duke0174, Control Panel -> Settings -> Common settings -> Name of your site.
Duke0174

Message # 5 | 11:38 AM
It still display trailers in front of site name,eg trailers-SiteName,like i said it take the name of the 1st menu link and put's it in front.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:54 AM
Duke0174, it's probably the module name (can't tell for sure, your website is under service), it can be edited in Control Panel -> Video -> Module settings -> Module name. If you want to remove it from the page title, you need to go to CP -> Customize design -> Video, and find and edit the code between <title> and </title>:

Code
<title>$CAT_NAME$ - $MODULE_NAME$ - $SITE_NAME$</title>

Duke0174

Message # 7 | 10:53 AM
Right on,that you so much,video module custom design I deleted the $MODULE_NAME$ variable and it displays perfectly,tnx once again.
juancsb

Message # 8 | 5:15 AM
Hello,
How can I add videos from others video's providers than Vimeo, DailyMotion, Blib, YouTube? I haven't could add videos from my own server. So, I would like to add videos like that: "myserver.com/video.mp4"

Thanks. biggrin
Attachments: 8965131.png (302.9 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 8:48 AM
juancsb, you can add video's from any of the providers listed next to the input box. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
carloscompu

Message # 10 | 4:16 PM
Will the Related entries of the video module come with screenshot or thumbnail like all other video websites?
Sunny

Message # 11 | 10:46 AM
carloscompu, this feature will be added to the module later.
firedauz

Message # 12 | 8:37 AM
where can i find the code for embedded video width? i need to edit video width so it can fit with my template.

thanks. smile
Sunny

Message # 13 | 3:49 PM
firedauz, at the moment you can do this only in the following way: you upload a video first, then you edit the entry and change the width.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Video Module Questions? (Video Module)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: