• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Video Module Language and Site Search. (Video Module Language and Site Search.)
Video Module Language and Site Search.
Duke0174

Message # 1 | 11:02 AM
I want to know how can I change the language that the video module display,when you click one,if you scroll down,bellow the the picture I get this "Language: Русский".I also want to know why the site search is not returning results,I've read on other posts that you have to wait 4 days for indexing,well some of the videos were added 5 days ago,do I need to configure it in a specific way?This is my site:http://game-channel.ucoz.com
Also added a print with the settings that I'm using for the site search.Thank you,have a good day.
Attachments: 0425773.jpg (32.9 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:24 PM
Duke0174, when adding a video, click "Extra" and you will see the language selection field. At the moment the global Site Search doesn't work in the Video module, only the module search ($MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$) works.

Moved to Video.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Duke0174

Message # 3 | 12:33 PM
Thank once again for you help,I'll look up the language problem and for the search module what do I have to do exactly,custom code the search,or can I place a 3rd party search eg:google.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:44 PM
Duke0174, you can use the following code for the Video module: $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ , it will display the module search form. And of course you can also use custom codes.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Duke0174

Message # 5 | 10:19 PM
Tnx $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ works perfect.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Video Module Language and Site Search. (Video Module Language and Site Search.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: