• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Cant select category after uploading/adding video (Everything was fine but i can't select the category)
Cant select category after uploading/adding video
DIVhER

Message # 1 | 6:55 AM
Hi

first of all i would like to say great thanks to all ucoz team for the great effort in providing this service

The problem i've encountered today is when i want to add a youtube video link in the video module. I've never had any problem before with the 14 videos uploaded previously.

But today, it seems like i can;t select the drop down category menu to choose the category for my video. hence i cant add the video. i tried with other youtube links and my own video from PC, same thing happens

extra info:
Browser: chrome (but have tried in IE9, firefox, opera to no avail)

any insights on this problem?

thank you
Attachments: 5062182.jpg (139.7 Kb)
Post edited by DIVhER - Monday, 2012-10-22, 7:36 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:47 AM
DIVhER, it looks like the problem is caused by a third-party script. If you added any new scripts recently, try to delete them.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
DIVhER

Message # 3 | 7:57 AM
the only script i added is the google analytics script, which has been added since the beginning of website creation, before video module released (no problem for the previous 14 videos). no other script added after that smile
Post edited by DIVhER - Tuesday, 2012-10-23, 7:58 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:41 AM
DIVhER, you need to delete the following (Follow Us script, it conflicts with the system scripts):

Code
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

DIVhER

Message # 5 | 8:32 AM
sorry for late reply. it's ok now.thanks for the solution suggestion smile
Korijs

Message # 6 | 11:28 PM
tha same problem for me!
before there wasn't any problems with video adding, but now I can't chose video category.
.. can someone help me, please?

address for my website video module page - http://ucozwebmeistars.ucoz.lv/video/
// it is not intended as advertising
Sunny

Message # 7 | 11:07 AM
Korijs, try this: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-16601-97305-16-1356532800
Korijs

Message # 8 | 12:33 PM
Sunny, thanks, mate! smile

1st code worked:

<li>$CAT_FL$</li>
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » Cant select category after uploading/adding video (Everything was fine but i can't select the category)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: