Устранены ошибки, которые были найдены в период 24 — 30 июля, 1 — 68
1. A variable $EMBOBJECT$ has been added. It outputs the actual code of a video. 2. Sorting of categories has been added, as well as sorting of subcategories within a category: а) descending; b) ascending; c) user sorting. 3. The appearance of pop-up windows in the “Category management” section has been changed. 4. The bug with entries switching (Ajax switching) on the module main page has been fixed. 5. The bug with comments switching (if there is more than 1 page of comments) has been fixed. 6. The bug with the variable $RSS_LINK$ has been fixed. Now it outputs the correct RSS link: /video/virss 7. The sample video in the 1st tab (of the video posting form) will differs for different localizations. 8. The work of $RATE_FORM$ has been fixed. 9. A new sorting mode has been added to the informers: In random order. 10. The corresponding variable of the module has been added to the informer “Users → Number of videos» 11. The function RELATED_ENTRIES now works in the module. It's functioning has been modified but it still searches related entries by tags. 12. The video CSS has been added to the video templates (category styles have been moved there). 13. The informer errors have been fixed. 14. The bug with category display in IE has been fixed.
… and other minor bug fixes.
1. The variable $ENTRY_CATS$ has been added (displaying all categories where a video belongs; the variable takes into account classes, id, which allows design customization) 2. Internal changes within categories. 3. New variables on the channel page - $NEXT_CHNL_VIDEO$, $PREV_CHNL_VIDEO$ (previous/next channel video).
1. $TOP_COMMS_URL$, $TOP_LOADS_URL$, $TOP_NEW_URL$, $TOP_RATING_URL$, $TOP_PLAYS_URL$ are working now in the template "Entry adding/editing page". 2. Category selection view has been changed. More info...
1. A color scheme (dark or light) can be chosen for the video posting form. The light one is the default value, the dark scheme can be enabled in the module settings. 2. The Video module has been added to the option "Notifications about updates" on the Admin/User bar.
1. The bug with posting from in IE has been fixed. Now the form won't be cleared when clicking "Add video". 2. The bug with the new category appearance has been fixed. 3. A minor error when editing comments has been fixed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Hello! YouTube has blocked their API 2, and moved to API 3. The embed of Youtube videos in the Video Module still works, but it is not able to pull the information automatically. Kindly update the module to the new API or to the new oEmbed.
Post edited by LIBertea - Thursday, 2015-05-07, 12:57 PM