uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Local users (Everything about local users goes here)
Local users
Natashko

Message # 1 | 8:51 AM
LOCAL USERS

The 'Local users' sign-in system can be enabled for a website in its Control Panel -> Users -> Module settings -> Allowed methods of users authorization.

• When a user signs up to a website with local sign-in system, he/she becomes a user of only one website (the one he/she has registered at). Webtop and User Bar are not available on the website with local authorization. Local users can't log in to other uCoz websites with the same login data, they have to sign up to other uCoz websites again.

• Local users log in to the websites by means of a Username (not e-mail) and a Password. uID authorization is not possible on such websites.

• Local authorization feature is not a system one, that is why it is a paid service. To enable local authorization feature you need to pay once for one of the paid plans and the feature will be enabled for the whole period of the website existence!
Susmoy

Message # 16 | 11:20 AM
Hello, I have a pretty simple question.

I have made a plan to Pay to uCoz and Use "Local User" not uID (uNet) ! So If I do so then will my site users have to register again in site?

because they are old users of my site who are registered here from first but now When I will change the registration form and Rule completely (Local User) then they have to register again right ? (old Users)

Just Answer this question and I am done

Regards

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Natashko

Message # 17 | 12:23 PM
Susmoy,
Quote (Susmoy)
I have made a plan to Pay to uCoz and Use "Local User" not uID (uNet) ! So If I do so then will my site users have to register again in site?

They do not have to register again, but they have to use their nickname instead of using login, when logging in to your website.
Zangman

Message # 18 | 2:04 PM
I bought the premium about a month ago for 8.99

Reason: I wanted the local Users option

Now my month of premium is expiring and I wanted to know if I were to buy from the separate service instead of a Package service, would I still be considered Premium and be able to use the "Local User option" for site members?

Thank you,
Zang
Natashko

Message # 19 | 2:46 PM
Zangman, To enable local authorization feature you need to pay once for one of the package of services and the feature will be enabled for the whole period of the website existence! It means that you do not need to pay any more. You are already a premium, user and you have "Local users" feature.
paragogos

Message # 20 | 8:28 PM
is it possible on local users to remove the rules from the bottom to top? if yes how?
Animorph

Message # 21 | 6:24 PM
paragogos, if you have local users you can edit your registration form in CP ---> Design ---> Design management (templates) ---> User --> User registration page and user registration form
To busy building a passive income online ;)
paragogos

Message # 22 | 2:51 AM
is there a way for a user on local users to delete his account and how?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 23 | 3:49 AM
paragogos, users are unable to delete there own accounts unless you allow them to edit all accounts. A way around this may be to develp a email-form which asks the user for their username and to confirm the closure of their account. Then you would delete it manually.

Hoep this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
EMINEM1817

Message # 24 | 11:57 PM
Hi

Can I use Local users on a free site ???

"Available forPremium users only."

http://www.BollywoodSrbija.com
Davor24

Message # 25 | 0:02 AM
Quote (EMINEM1817)
Can I use Local users on a free site ???

You have to pay at least 1 month premium..
EMINEM1817

Message # 26 | 0:06 AM
Any of the premium ??? and is only given a month or as long as I pay premium ?
EMINEM1817

Message # 27 | 0:10 AM

Does the premium may???
Attachments: 6152079.png (13.0 Kb)

Davor24

Message # 28 | 0:56 AM
EMINEM1817, yes any of premium and one month is enough because local user options remain even after the premium expire...
Glen

Message # 29 | 8:54 PM
Members Online

Total online: 2
Guests: 1
Users: 1
Want To Add Here: User Last On
Glen

How can I add This to my block (User Last On)
in between Users and Name

Glen

"I Have No Gills, Therefore I Fish"
"Love The Wife, Fish Hard, Fish Till You Die"
www.glenscustomrods.com
Sunny

Message # 30 | 8:56 AM
Glen, uCoz does not have such feature.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Local users (Everything about local users goes here)
Search: