• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Allow this group to be selected during registration (For uNet users)
Allow this group to be selected during registration
rys3r

Message # 1 | 8:43 PM
Hi,
Can some one tell me if this option is possible? and how can be selected in page of editing user profile?

Regards
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:01 AM
rys3r, this option is not possible on the uNet registration page but is possible via profile editing.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
rys3r

Message # 3 | 11:10 AM
How can an uNet user can see this option on profile editing page?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:33 PM
rys3r, if this option is enabled for at least one group (except Users), a user will be able to choose between then when editing his profile on a website:

Attachments: 2162682.png (21.2 Kb)

rys3r

Message # 5 | 1:13 PM
thanks Sunny smile
there is any plans for global variables? that we can use on all pages of the system?
Sunny

Message # 6 | 1:19 PM
rys3r, what kind of variables? For what purposes?
rys3r

Message # 7 | 2:42 PM
variables with diferente type of input: combo box, text, radio, select etc. that we can use for example:
- give the users/visitors the chance to personalize the website with a global variable in input select format(<select>...</select>), and with some programing skills, <?if($VARIABLE$)?> we can altern the css file, and other things in our website.

i'm asking this because my objective is use the groups for language switch, because $GROUP_ID$ is in almost pages design of the system. and with the simple if condition i can do a multi-language website.

i don't know is you are understanding my point of view wacko
Sunny

Message # 8 | 12:29 PM
rys3r, $variables$ are usually added if some new features are implemented into uCoz. I am afraid there are no plans for any global $variables$ in the near future.
rys3r

Message # 9 | 12:39 PM
ok. thank you
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Allow this group to be selected during registration (For uNet users)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: