• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Members list help (I need help creating a members list)
Members list help
TYPUrMom

Message # 1 | 10:45 PM
I dont even know if it is possible to make a members list page that everyone can view on the website. But if possible please help me. I am new to ucoz so please try and make it simpe for me. All i want it to do is show there username and there rank thats it. Please help.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:20 PM
TYPUrMom, the default members list is available if you add /index/15 to your website address, e.g. yourwebsite.ucoz.com/index/15 . Or if you add forum/0-0-1-35 if the forum module is installed on your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
TYPUrMom

Message # 3 | 9:20 PM
Ok thanks a lot that helped so much one more question if you don't mind. Now that they can go to the members page is there a way to put something they can click on to go back to the main menu rather then having the use the web browsers back button.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:43 AM
TYPUrMom, yes, you can put the link to your home page. You need to add to the template "Users list page" in Control Panel -> Customize Design.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Members list help (I need help creating a members list)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: