• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » How to resend the confirmation email for user
How to resend the confirmation email for user
Good

Message # 1 | 1:35 AM
One of our member has deleted the confirmation email from uCoz accidentally. Now, we would like to resend the confirmation to them.

Could you please help check? Since we have no such function for admin. Thanks!
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:47 PM
Good, currently we cannot resend the message, but the user can sign up once again using the same email one day after the first attempt.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
adnet

Message # 3 | 1:59 AM
Quote Sunny ()
Good, currently we cannot resend the message, but the user can sign up once again using the same email one day after the first attempt.

I have tried but system asks to confirm e-mail. Message as below:

Now you only need to confirm your email address
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 2:39 PM
adnet, that is outdated information. I believe it should be possible by logging into the site with the uID account, going to the profile page, and sending a confirmation message manually.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
adnet

Message # 5 | 2:12 PM
bigblog, I try to found the profile of user on the website but it does not exist. However, I check again today, the user e-mail is ok to register again. Thanks!.

But I suggest that there should be somewhere for resent confirmation link rather than waiting one day. Thank you.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 10:42 AM
adnet, the confirmation email can be resent here: http://guid.uid.me/register by entering your email address.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » How to resend the confirmation email for user
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: