uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Confirmation Emails
Executor

Message # 31 | 0:43 AM
this is what happened to me. i registered in ucoz with my old email. and i activated it. but then, i wanted a different one. so i deleted it and went to change my email in cp>common settings>change email. i wrote my new mail address and i pressed the apply button. now it tells me to give them a registration code which i never received yet. i checked my junk, inbox both folders.

then i went to my unet profile. i got in the personal settings and changed my email address to the new one too.
since i am the administrator of my website, i think only my profile email changed, but not the website one.

because whenever i log in to my control panel, i see it says mail not confirmed in red letters.

i am not sure if i am gonna be noticed automatically if someone contacts me in my website. becoz its been 1 full day, still no response from ucoz.

i still didnt get the verification code from ucoz. and without being noticed, i cant really do much things in my website.

anyone know what to do now???

i shared many information as i could.

Tommy

Message # 32 | 2:48 AM
killernorthman, You don't need to accept them. Users will register normally, but they use different login form.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sunny

Message # 33 | 11:32 AM
Executor, try to use another email or contact your email provider.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Emon

Message # 34 | 9:28 PM
Hello everyone,
It's a wonderful website building works by ucoz happy . In my website the guest try to register, they fill up all the required field of the 'Registration Form' and the message comes that the activation email has been sent to you. They wait for very long but yet no response from my website huh . I went to control pannel just to see if there any error is there or not.... but can't figure out the problem,, sad

An honorable man never uses forbidden weapons, such as using a friendship that's ended for the purposes of a hatred just begun: a confidence must never be used for a vengeance
NTP

Message # 35 | 9:32 PM
Have they checked their spam/junk folder?
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Dartz

Message # 36 | 1:17 AM
How long did they wait? What e-mail providers do they use? And as NTP said.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Emon

Message # 37 | 3:25 PM
Yeah, I suggested them to check the Junk/Spam folders but they don't find any message from my website. Most of them use Hotmail and Yahoo..
An honorable man never uses forbidden weapons, such as using a friendship that's ended for the purposes of a hatred just begun: a confidence must never be used for a vengeance
Sunny

Message # 38 | 3:27 PM
Emon, I suggest that they contact the providers. E.g. hotmail often blocks the emails completely.
Emon

Message # 39 | 3:36 PM
so what should I do?
Sunny

Message # 40 | 3:41 PM
Emon, ask users to contact hotmail and yahoo, or you can do it yourself. We will try to solve this issue from our part as well.
Emon

Message # 41 | 3:47 PM
I have added some of them from my control pannel.. Or some problem are there with their emails..?
CodeResolution

Message # 42 | 3:58 PM
Emon, it might just be easier if you don't forbid activity of the users with unconfirmed e-mails.
It can be done CP (Control Panel) -> Users -> Module Settings

Or atleast on your website or in the registration field, tell users that only specific emails (e.g. GoogleMail) may work.

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Chinu

Message # 43 | 8:07 PM
Hi, infact same thing is also happening in my site. New users are using gmail email id. But then also their r not getting the email from my site. Plz help me.
rebelion

Message # 44 | 6:28 AM
How do i take out the confirm email in registration. Or can i change it because it's kind of confusing because its a email is named u net and people think its sapose to be the site's name. How do i take it out or change it if possible. Please answer quick.
project-implement.com join rsps 508/525
Dartz

Message # 45 | 9:50 AM
You can't change e-mail confirmation for uNet users. If you are willing
to use local users feature which is only one websites registration then
you must be a premium user. http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-9877-1

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Search: