uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » User Profiles (Customisation & Editing)
User Profiles
Jaffakeksi

Message # 31 | 5:49 PM
I meant, that is it possible to forbid only one user from changeing his profile information? I don't want to forbid the whole user group. :F
Armaros

Message # 32 | 6:35 PM
Quote (Jaffakeksi)
I meant, that is it possible to forbid only one user from changeing his profile information?
No.
Slicer

Message # 33 | 11:25 AM
Alright, I have a question.
For my forums, there are crowns I use to display who is who.
Is it possible, when you click on a user, that their personal page will show up, and their username will be the color of the usergroup they are in and also have a crown next to their name?
Thanks!
Armaros

Message # 34 | 11:50 AM
It's possible to customize users personal page which makes this possible as well. But that's coding again, a custom one. If you had enough knowledge to add crowns you will know how to add user colours. uCoz already have a lot of threads about user colours and no one is going to feed you with a spoon as in explain coding. There is no such feature and if you want to mess with code you must have knowledge. If you don't have knowledge, leave it as it is now.
Admin6702

Message # 35 | 12:18 PM
Hi
Is there possibility for site users change nicknames, password, birth date, name by themselves.
Sunny

Message # 36 | 12:51 PM
Admin6702, yes. Probably they have uNet profiles - then they can do this at uNet.com
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Nocticula

Message # 37 | 2:44 PM
and what if they simply registered? even I can't find how to fix their b-dates. Is there a way to hide dates maybe?
Armaros

Message # 38 | 0:15 AM
Quote (Nocticula)
and what if they simply registered?
Then you should be able to change.

Quote (Nocticula)
even I can't find how to fix their b-dates. Is there a way to hide dates maybe?
You can't fix uNet profiles. As for dates? What dates? Yours?
Nocticula

Message # 39 | 8:56 PM
dates. Date, sorry, english is not my first. Dates of birth, like mine is 1989-12-14, I'm 19y/o, but I don't want everybody to see that, so can I hide it somehow?
Armaros

Message # 40 | 10:34 PM
Quote (Nocticula)
dates. Date, sorry, english is not my first. Dates of birth, like mine is 1989-12-14, I'm 19y/o, but I don't want everybody to see that, so can I hide it somehow?

http://www.uNet.com -> Login -> U (Bottom) -> Settings -> Profile Settings.

Attachments: 4146622.png (21.5 Kb)
Bengaltiger

Message # 41 | 2:36 PM
i have a problem with activing the feature of user's profile!
like when u visit some user's profile u can see how many comment the user posted, file catalog entries...
for example-->
when u click on this u can see what the user posted...but my problem is it's only showing forum posts and comments, not the others..could u please tell me how to activate the features??? It's saying that "This feature is not activated by the site administrator."
Attachments: 3173292.jpg (26.3 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 42 | 2:58 PM
Bengaltiger, CP -> the module you need -> Module settings -> Enable capability to search entries of a particular user:
dman88

Message # 43 | 6:34 AM
Hi, on my site when i click on my user name it lists more information than i would like it too. Ex: my full name, DOB etc. How can i hide this information?

Also when i click on my profile logged in as an administrator (duh obviously im the only one with privileges right now) and click edit user details -->Unet profile management, it says that this area is under construction. how can i fix these issues?

thank you!

Sunny

Message # 44 | 8:31 AM
dman88, you can change the info in your Webtop (uNet.com). You can also disable the fields you don't need in CP -> Users -> Module settings -> Fields of the registration form. Or you can edit "User personal page" template in Customize Design section.
ChakraBlast

Message # 45 | 10:27 AM
i don't want to use they're signature because they can't change they're avatars anymore(data needs to by modified just by some groups,like admin and mod) and i can't use the rank name system because i need to write about 500 characters dry
Someone can help me?
Where i should write this data?
PS:i don't want to make a list of the users and data.i want that data to be writed in they're profile or in they're posts wink
(sorry for my bad english)

-Site1- Design # 853
-Site2-
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » User Profiles (Customisation & Editing)
Search: