uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
Member Login Problems
Sunny

Message # 91 | 3:14 PM
whitetiger, please check your website from another computer and, if possible, from another Internet provider.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
incman

Message # 92 | 7:57 AM
pls help me, my site members cant login after have registrated.
have to they registrate Unet before they will login my site?
Sunny

Message # 93 | 8:11 AM
incman, explain the problem in more details. Why cannot they log in? What error message do they see? Did they confirm their e-mails after registration?
Jan

Message # 94 | 4:16 PM
incman, your users have to register in Unet, or you can create new user yourself. If they have Unet account then they have to use Unet email.!Your porblem is that users are trying to login whit their nickname:)
Post edited by Jan - Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 4:24 PM
defaultNick4288

Message # 95 | 3:16 AM
I have a single user who tried to register on my forum ( www.devden.ucoz.com ) and was given an error message saying that her email was blocked. I got her information from her and added her through my Control Panel. I then logged in on my computer to test it - it worked - and told her all was well.

Now, however, it tells her when she tries to login that her login information is "invalid". I am not sure how to proceed since it works fine on mine. Is there a possibility that there is a problem with her IP being blocked from my site? I have my site set to only be viewed by users... Is it possible that having some setting on her computer (like blocking cookies or something similar) would be keeping her from being able to enter the forum?

Hopefully someone can help. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: It is fixed! Turns out she needed to login using her registered username, even though it says email... Is there a reason for that?

Post edited by defaultNick4288 - Monday, 2010-10-25, 3:34 AM
Sunny

Message # 96 | 2:32 PM
Quote (defaultNick4288)
Turns out she needed to login using her registered username, even though it says email... Is there a reason for that?

A user cannot log in using his/her e-mail if the account was created via CP. E-mail login is for uNet accounts only, and uNet accounts cannot be created via CP.

defaultNick4288

Message # 97 | 7:59 PM
Thank you, Sunny! I didn't know that.
manav1997

Message # 98 | 5:25 PM
my log in option is not working.pl.help me.my site is www.mastercode.tk.pl check and solve my problem
www.mastercode.tk
Animorph

Message # 99 | 5:35 PM
manav1997, remove your third party scripts , like the horizontal toolbar and then it should work , it might be that your toolbar blocks the login code
To busy building a passive income online ;)
jackass

Message # 100 | 10:15 PM
JQuery conflict
manav1997, when you use third party scripts which works on JQuery, you don't need to add JQuery libraries, because uCoz already have one! smile
Natashko

Message # 101 | 11:02 AM
manav1997, I also suggest you Restore default template of User login form in CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Users. And, of course, disable third-party scripts one by one to find out which is causing the problems. So you will know which one to delete.
manav1997

Message # 102 | 2:28 PM
what is third party?
www.mastercode.tk
Natashko

Message # 103 | 2:59 PM
manav1997, they are not uCoz scripts, but the one that you have added to your website eventually.
manav1997

Message # 104 | 5:06 PM
simply tell me where i want to make changes,that is earlier
www.mastercode.tk
Animorph

Message # 105 | 6:07 PM
manav1997, try things , have you tried to remove the horizontal toolbar and check if it works afterwards ?
To busy building a passive income online ;)
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
Search: