uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Managing Site Members (search, adding, deletion, user list page)
Managing Site Members
Sweetah

Message # 61 | 6:59 PM
Unet users i think.
Sunny

Message # 62 | 1:18 PM
Sweetah, you can restore your uNet account if it was deleted less then 30 days ago. Otherwise you can register a new uNet account with the same email.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
$$_Admins

Message # 63 | 11:46 PM
I had made a "dummy" account to see if different settings worked and now I am wanting to delete that user. When I do IO get this in a box:

This user is a global uNet user. The removal of this user will not have the looked-for result, because he/she will be automatically added to the users database (registered) at his/her next login.

To ban a user from the participation in the website life you should move him/her to the "Blocked" group. Transfer of a user to the group with no permissions is more effective than his/her deletion.

I went in to uNet to delete the profile that I made and it said it would take an hour and now here it is past that time and still have the member there. What can I do?

**edit** added that I went to unet to delete "dummy" profile

Post edited by $$_Admins - Monday, 2010-04-19, 11:49 PM
Dartz

Message # 64 | 0:03 AM
I'm not sure if deleting account itself will delete its "shadow" in your website.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
$$_Admins

Message # 65 | 0:33 AM
Is there a way to delete from the site though
Sunny

Message # 66 | 9:25 AM
$$_Admins, Dartz is right, even if you delete a uNet account you won't be able to delete this account from your website. But there is one way to delete a uNet account: switch to local users -> delete account -> switch back to uNet users. However switching to local users is available for premium users only.

You can also move this account to Blocked and forget about it. Maybe you will need it in future again for testing purposes.

$$_Admins

Message # 67 | 10:08 AM
Yeah. that's pretty much what I did. And I thank you both for your timely responses.
Kej

Message # 68 | 12:16 PM
I need to delete a user from my web site because its a duplicate account, he made one, then made another one cos he had problems. I understand because its a ucoz account i cant delete it? makes no sense to me, if i had a nasty user id ofc block them, but in cases like this which im bound to get at a later date too , id much prefer to be able to delete the account from my site and keep my member list looking neat and tidy smile .

Anyways, being this is a ucoz account if i cant delete it, is there anyone that can?

Sunny

Message # 69 | 12:25 PM
Kej, what about reading my previous post?

Quote (Sunny)
But there is one way to delete a uNet account: switch to local users -> delete account -> switch back to uNet users. However switching to local users is available for premium users only.

Kej

Message # 70 | 1:19 PM
v.sorry missed that little bit , only 2 posts above my question too lol
ЯB69q

Message # 71 | 7:02 PM
hi to all...
Today I tried to change my name on the site and then I created a new account uNet and an account in my site ... but now I can not erase nor 's account uNet nor the' occunt my site ... how do I?
sorry if I whote bad, but I'm italian
Post edited by ЯB69q - Saturday, 2010-05-22, 7:08 PM
Dartz

Message # 72 | 9:25 PM
You can't delete uNet accounts from your website.
ЯB69q7046

Message # 73 | 6:44 AM
shock ok... but can i delete my website account?

Added (2010-05-23, 0:44 Am)
---------------------------------------------
shock ok... but can i delete my website account?

Dartz

Message # 74 | 10:38 AM
Removing account, website - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-2596-1

This wont remove your account from the website! It will remove globally.

ajinx999

Message # 75 | 3:14 PM
Is there a limit to the number of users I create on my website? If there is, why can't uCoz allows me to delete the blocked users (the ones I don't want on my website)
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Managing Site Members (search, adding, deletion, user list page)
Search: