• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Second container move to the botton (how can i return to his original place?)
Second container move to the botton
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 1 | 2:41 PM
hi i dont know to much about page editor, my second container, the one that have the calendar site friends, search, it move by itself to the botton of my page, how can i return to his original place? the right of the page.
Animorph

Message # 2 | 11:46 PM
InmortalSiegfried, please provide your website url and design number :). what i would recommend is for you to just restore the default template on the page where your container moved to the bottom.
To busy building a passive income online ;)
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 3 | 12:42 PM
hi Animorph, thanks to reply this is the url http://hero-empire.com/, where can i restore the default templates? if it safe do this? it dont erase anything?.
Animorph

Message # 4 | 11:08 AM
InmortalSiegfried, I don't see any containers moved to the bottom. are you sure that the problem isn't fixed ?
To busy building a passive income online ;)
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 5 | 9:58 PM
No it isnt fixed yet, if you enter with a brownser like Firefox it will look fine, the problem is when you enter with normal internet explorer, very wierd.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 2:17 PM
InmortalSiegfried, what version of IE are you using? The problem I believe you are encountering is simply the problem of internet browser incompatibility. Internet Explorer is not anything near a flexible browser so at times complex designs will be ruined by it. This could also be a simple issue with site alignment so knowing what browser version you have will help. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 7 | 11:15 AM
Hi Paradox, I have Internet explorer 8, i hope it can be fixed because most of the people enter with internet explorer to my site, thanks .Paradox, .
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 1:45 PM
InmortalSiegfried, okay, as you are using IE8 it isn't the best however the problem should be fixable if it did appear to work once before. A couple of things to try would be to check whether the width of the layout <table> is being changed by any scripts/gadgets you are using in the sidebar. If none of them appear to be affecting it open the "Page editor" design and see if you can find the width specification for the sidebar (it will appear in the form "width="??%"). If you can change this to a smaller width and it re-aligns correctly that may be a solution.

Apart from that I will continue to have a look. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 9 | 5:25 AM
Hi paradox i couldnt find the "width="??%"). but lucky me, it fixed itself, today like 15 minuts ago, thanks.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Second container move to the botton (how can i return to his original place?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: