• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » HELP PLZ! (with "My site" title)
HELP PLZ!
Puffle2000

Message # 1 | 12:05 PM
Hey guys.
I am new on here and I need some help. How do I change the $global_name$ ? Because I don't want the title 'My site'....
And how do I edit page's content like the home page?
Thanks.
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 1:15 PM
Puffle2000, actually you cannot change the global names. you can copy the code of global names then create a global block that you want then paste the code of global name in the block you created.

you can edit that through cp->page management -> homepage.

Best regards,

Algae Densing

1F4BF3B
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 1:19 PM
Puffle2000, top change the 'My Site' text login to your website then open in the admin bar Builder > Enable builder. Change the text to what you would like it to be then save your changes by opening Builder > Save changes. If you need to change the name in the CP for any purpose you will find it under CP > Settings > Common Settings.

To edit content login to your website on an admin account and select the edit buttons which will be viewable to authorised users beneath the existing page content.

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Puffle2000

Message # 4 | 1:34 PM
Quote (dense0293)
Puffle2000, actually you cannot change the global names. you can copy the code of global names then create a global block that you want then paste the code of global name in the block you created.

Best regards,

Algae Densing

Thanks. But IDK how to make a global block and what to change and I am little going crazy wacko But anyways thanks.

Added (2013-06-28, 7:34 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (dense0293)

Best regards,

Algae Densing

Thanks. But IDK how to make a global block and what to change and I am little going crazy wacko But anyways thanks.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 1:35 PM
Puffle2000, refer to my reply above.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Puffle2000

Message # 6 | 1:53 PM
Quote (Paradox)
Puffle2000, top change the 'My Site' text login to your website then open in the admin bar Builder > Enable builder. Change the text to what you would like it to be then save your changes by opening Builder > Save changes. If you need to change the name in the CP for any purpose you will find it under CP > Settings > Common Settings.

To edit content login to your website on an admin account and select the edit buttons which will be viewable to authorised users beneath the existing page content.

Hope this helps, happy

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! IT WORKED biggrin
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 2:02 PM
hmmmm. sorry i dont get what you mean. i thought you need another global block to have a global name.

And thanks sir paradox for immediate response.

1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » HELP PLZ! (with "My site" title)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: