• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Parent Page to Sub Page
Parent Page to Sub Page
bangkero

Message # 1 | 11:11 PM
Hi Guys,

How to convert the Parent Page into a Sub-Page? I know I can create a sub-page by clicking the + Add subpage link. But what I wanted is to convert the existing parent page to a sub-page to the other parent page, I hope it's not confusing.

Regards,
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 7:31 AM
bangkero, please provide some screenshot of your problem.
1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:58 AM
bangkero, if you want to rearrange pages on the site menu, you can do it via Site Menu Builder
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Boujohn

Message # 4 | 1:02 AM
Sunny, you didn't answer the original question.

When you create non-sub pages, they all show up on the Page Editor screen of the control panel on a large flat list. This becomes difficult to manage when your page count grows.

We would like to be able to display the page list in hierarchical format for ease of management. However it seems that there is no way to convert a regular page to a sub-page or vice versa

Also, can someone tell us what the difference in functionality there is between page and sub-page? So far it looks like it's only the placement on the Page Editor screen. (even the Site Builder menu does not organize them in a hierarchy.)

Thanks. John
Post edited by Boujohn - Monday, 2015-04-20, 2:05 AM
Sunny

Message # 5 | 11:00 AM
Boujohn, sorry, I thought you were talking about the site menu. Then yes, unfortunately it is not possible to rearrange the order of pages as it is displayed in Control Panel. Once you have created a page as a root page or as a subpage, it stays this way in Control Panel. Though you can rearrange the pages on the site menu as you need at any time.

Quote Boujohn ()
Also, can someone tell us what the difference in functionality there is between page and sub-page? So far it looks like it's only the placement on the Page Editor screen.

That's right, there is no actual difference in functions.

Quote Boujohn ()
(even the Site Builder menu does not organize them in a hierarchy.)

You can organize the pages on the site menu in a hierarchy easily with drag&drop:

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Parent Page to Sub Page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: