• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » New page but without SiteMenu, ads, etc
New page but without SiteMenu, ads, etc
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 1 | 1:18 PM
Hi I want to make a new page on my site, but I want it empty, I don't want the Site Menu on the left, the statistics, the ads, etc, but only on this one page don't want to change the others pages homepage, etc of my site, this is possible? or I'll have to create a new website to do this, let me know if there is a 3rd option for this easier than creating a new site.
Post edited by InmortalSiegfried - Thursday, 2017-06-29, 1:20 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 2:38 PM
InmortalSiegfried, you can apply a personal page template to individual pages. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 3 | 10:04 AM
Thanks Paradox, so first I mark ''Apply personal template to the page'' them save, now how can I chose a design from template gallery only for this page this will be the easiest way, on the code part of Editing Templates I'm very lost my adsenses doesn't even appears in there.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 11:04 AM
InmortalSiegfried, you can't choose two designs at once. Once you have enabled that option, you can do whatever you want with the page's layout in CP -> Design -> Editor -> Site pages -> The name of your page.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 5 | 7:31 AM
CP -> Design -> Editor -> Site pages -> The name of your page.

Yeah I was there but very lost with codes things as I said, however finally make the page empty like a wanted by deleting a few things, all except the ucoz free publicity, is it allowed to deleted only from this page? while this publicity is on the 99% of my website I just one this 1% to not have it, if this is allowed let me know how to do this, Thanks for the replies.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 8:21 AM
InmortalSiegfried, no, it's not allowed. If you want a completely ad-free page, create a static HTML file and upload it to the File Manager.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » New page but without SiteMenu, ads, etc
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: