uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Adding and managing page content (can't write, add text, images, comments)
Adding and managing page content
Scooby

Message # 16 | 3:53 PM
i have a problem with my site i mean i dont know exacly what tags i must use for pdf files, cuz when i`m clicking on the link to open the pdf i get the download window, when i try on some other websites is working as intended. can any1 help me please or share a link to somewhere where i can read about it ?

ps : sry for bad English :x

Sunny

Message # 17 | 9:00 AM
Scooby, it must work fine: upload the file to File Manager and provide the link at your site. Where are you trying to add the link?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Scooby

Message # 18 | 3:18 AM
Atm was trying to add the link to a test page ( restricted to other users ) . if you say it should work i`ll try again later on now i need some sleep lol . its 5 am here.
yutubemedia

Message # 19 | 5:03 AM
So I wanted to add a page for a roster on my site, so I added a new page on my ucoz site, by going to, Page Editor>Add New Page, but I dont know what type of page it is. But so when i tried to add text to it, it says it exceeded the max of 60.000 characters, so how do i make it allow me to add more text, like is there some way??? Im trying to put in a list of names, a roster, with about 200 names and info. So how can i get rid of this limit?? THANKS lot!
Sunny

Message # 20 | 8:48 AM
yutubemedia, you must be adding text from Microsoft Word. Try to paste it from Notepad.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Retro-Kraze

Message # 21 | 10:20 PM
when i put content on my other pages, it doesnt appear. does anyone know why that is? please let me know!!QUICK ANSWERS
Post edited by Retro-Kraze - Monday, 2009-01-19, 10:21 PM
ERP

Message # 22 | 10:44 PM
When you are finished, do you click the save button, and does a check appear beside the button?
Visit scio.at.ua! We are currently under construction but looking for suggestions/comments.
Retro-Kraze

Message # 23 | 10:45 PM
Yes it does.
cokoboy

Message # 24 | 0:24 AM
You could be editing "Main Page" which edits your home page
editing "Site Pages" changes ever other page layout you made in: CP > Page Editor > Pages Management.

If you want to edit your forums page, guestbook, etc. then go to Design Management (Templates) under "Design" and you can edit each page.

...Or if you are editing your site from Ucoz, and log out of your site(as an admin) then try to save right after, it won't work, you must be logged in your site as admin. Hope that helps happy

SedatedFetus

Message # 25 | 7:03 PM
how would i go about adding a flash games page to my site? i already uploaded the .fla's, now i need to have links to all of them on one page. how do i do that?
ohbabyfilms.com
Pilot

Message # 26 | 7:05 PM
Whether create a new page (CP > Page editor > Add new page), or use a module (like blog, publisher, site catalog or any other you want) for adding flash games as entries.
TESTRL

Message # 27 | 10:44 PM
Hi,

I have the news module installed and it displays news on the top of my home page.

How do I put text above that news module so that whenever I post news, it's still on top!

Pilot

Message # 28 | 10:54 PM
CP > Page Editor > Pages management > find the main page and click on the icon

Add any text you want before the:

Code

[ Add news entry ]
$LAST_NEWS$
Brazen

Message # 29 | 10:57 PM
Go to your home page, there you will see a thin blue bar with triangle in the middle click it
it will expend click second icon (Edit HTML code), new widnow will pop out, in the new window
you will see code, paste the text that you want all the way on top of the code you see there
save it and it should work...

gopi_chitluri

Message # 30 | 3:59 PM
I would like to import an excel sheet on to my page.In visual editor i saw an option of adding a word document.Is there any way that i can directly display my excel sheet on my page?
gkc
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Adding and managing page content (can't write, add text, images, comments)
Search: