uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Site Menu Builder
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:50 PM
If you want to add one more menu or edit the existing, follow this guide.

Go to Control Panel > [Site menu builder]

After you click on "Create menu" a new pop-up window will appear. Enter a name of your menu (e.g. "Site_menu"), select display mode (usually it is vertical) and click save.

In "Site menu builder" you should pay attention to the following:

а) $SMENU_1$ - a code used in default templates to display site menu. A new created menu must have this $code$.
б) "+ Add menu item" – this link will call a pop-up window by means of which you can add menu items.
в) Under "Modules in use" you can see a list of all active modules. Click on a link to see url of a module.

Let's add "Ad Board" to our menu as an example.
First click on "Ad Board" in "Modules in use" and copy the url to the clipboard.

Then click on "+ Add menu item" and enter a name of the item and paste its url in a window that will appear. Click "Apply".

In the same way you can add other menu items.
To change the order of items drag them by means of a mouse.
If you want to add a subitem, click on a cross near the necessary item and drag it on the item, under which you want it to appear:

After you have made all necessary changes, please click "Save".
If your new menu doesn’t appear automatically you may need to resave the corresponding template (e.g. Top part of the website).

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
pakturk

Message # 211 | 2:24 PM
Sunny, hi i ask first question please help me Ç: ) how can i open the same as the menu like software and how can i
change modul adress ..example like that www.brigdog.co.cc/software/

Added (2011-10-03, 8:24 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Natashko, hi i ask first question please help me Ç: ) how can i open the same as the menu like software and how can i
change modul adress ..example like that www.brigdog.co.cc/software/

Post edited by pakturk - Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:23 PM
Natashko

Message # 212 | 2:34 PM
pakturk,
Quote (pakturk)
hi i ask first question please help me Ç: ) how can i open the same as the menu like software

I am not sure I understand your question. You need to rephrase. Please specify what exactly you are interested in.
Quote (pakturk)
how can i change modul adress ..example like that www.brigdog.co.cc/software/

Unfortunately, it is not possible.
Admistrator

Message # 213 | 8:52 AM
I was told to ask my question here, How can i add a html code to different parts of the site menus pages? Please help me smile
Post edited by Admistrator - Monday, 2011-10-24, 8:53 AM
Natashko

Message # 214 | 11:24 AM
Admistrator, You may just create a new website menu in HTML and then paste it into the block via Builder or in the Top part of the website via Control panel.
Admistrator

Message # 215 | 11:32 AM
Okie, sounds good, but how do i make a new site menu in html... It just gives me a site menu like this $menu2$ i want to put html codes in the site menu list of the pages, is this possiable?
Natashko

Message # 216 | 11:37 AM
Admistrator,
Quote (Admistrator)
It just gives me a site menu like this $menu2$

You will have to substitute $menu2$ code with your own HTML. Attention! You can not just add smth to it. You can only substitute it. If you want to add smth to that code - use scripts.
Quote (Admistrator)
i want to put html codes in the site menu list of the pages, is this possiable?

If you put your code in one of the blocks with Builder - the menu will appear on all the site pages.
Admistrator

Message # 217 | 11:40 AM
Whats scripts and how may i find them?
Natashko

Message # 218 | 11:43 AM
Admistrator,
Quote (Admistrator)
Whats scripts and how may i find them?

You need to search them on Internet.
Admistrator

Message # 219 | 11:44 AM
Okie, how can i substitute the site menu?
Natashko

Message # 220 | 11:48 AM
Admistrator,
Quote (Admistrator)
Okie, how can i substitute the site menu?

I told you already. Substitute its code (it looks like $SMENU_1$) with your own HTML code.
Admistrator

Message # 221 | 11:54 AM
Ok geez no need to get mad, my english is not perfect! I don't understand why the ucoz staff is strict and mean, your suppose to help in a kindly manner
Davor24

Message # 222 | 11:57 AM
Admistrator, After you create a new menu in html paste it in: top part of website -- in the end of existing code ( remove the existing code as Natashko told you )...
Admistrator

Message # 223 | 12:00 PM
Oh okie, like at the top top? Or in the builder block?
Davor24

Message # 224 | 12:10 PM
Admistrator, Cp--> Customize design--> Top part of the website--> at the end of existing code ( means at the very bottom )...

find and remove the $SMENU_1$ ( it will remove your current menu )....
Post edited by Davor24 - Monday, 2011-10-24, 12:16 PM
Admistrator

Message # 225 | 12:13 PM
Oh no you can keep my reguarlar site menu, its fine, i will something around it
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Search: