uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Site Menu Builder
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:50 PM
If you want to add one more menu or edit the existing, follow this guide.

Go to Control Panel > [Site menu builder]

After you click on "Create menu" a new pop-up window will appear. Enter a name of your menu (e.g. "Site_menu"), select display mode (usually it is vertical) and click save.

In "Site menu builder" you should pay attention to the following:

а) $SMENU_1$ - a code used in default templates to display site menu. A new created menu must have this $code$.
б) "+ Add menu item" – this link will call a pop-up window by means of which you can add menu items.
в) Under "Modules in use" you can see a list of all active modules. Click on a link to see url of a module.

Let's add "Ad Board" to our menu as an example.
First click on "Ad Board" in "Modules in use" and copy the url to the clipboard.

Then click on "+ Add menu item" and enter a name of the item and paste its url in a window that will appear. Click "Apply".

In the same way you can add other menu items.
To change the order of items drag them by means of a mouse.
If you want to add a subitem, click on a cross near the necessary item and drag it on the item, under which you want it to appear:

After you have made all necessary changes, please click "Save".
If your new menu doesn’t appear automatically you may need to resave the corresponding template (e.g. Top part of the website).

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Dartz

Message # 61 | 11:45 PM
SEEP, use widget as Leekinz mentioned.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
SEEP

Message # 62 | 1:37 PM
NajmatHajar

Message # 63 | 2:49 PM
I HAVE A PROBLEM HAVE CRATED A NEW LINK (LINK TO OTHER SITES) ON MENU
ON MENU PHOTOALBUM, HOMEPAGE, SITE NEWS ALL ARE THERIR SIMILARLY I CREATED LINK TO OTHER SITES BUT WHEN I CLICK ON IT SHOWS RESOURCE NOT FOND WITH BLAN PAGE.

Added (2009-09-16, 8:49 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I HAVE A PROBLEM HAVE CRATED A NEW LINK (LINK TO OTHER SITES) ON MENU
ON MENU PHOTOALBUM, HOMEPAGE, SITE NEWS ALL ARE THERIR SIMILARLY I CREATED LINK TO OTHER SITES BUT WHEN I CLICK ON IT SHOWS RESOURCE NOT FOND WITH BLAN PAGE. i want the page where i can put new entries how i can do

Sunny

Message # 64 | 3:00 PM
NajmatHajar, check whether the link is correct and turn off Caps.

Quote (NajmatHajar)
i want the page where i can put new entries how i can do

Use one of the modules - Publisher, Site News, Blog etc.

NajmatHajar

Message # 65 | 3:04 PM
ok>>>>>>>>>>>>and even i have question that hw can i make menu mean on the two sides it will show some designs and inside that calendar, polls So hw can i make same like that
Sunny

Message # 66 | 3:07 PM
NajmatHajar, it is difficult to understand you. You want a design with two side blocks? Then select one of such designs in Common Settings.
NajmatHajar

Message # 67 | 3:18 PM
no natasha i want the just you go to any ucoz pages or milkywaz.ucoz.com thenn u will see the designs on the sides & in the designs calendar will be shown and polls sam like that i want to design

Added (2009-09-16, 9:18 Am)
http://www.milkywaays-website.tk/ it name is this but hw can he put -website.tk my site name is coming something.ucoz.com

it is personal site so i cannot mention its name

Added (2009-09-16, 9:18 Am)
heart

Sunny

Message # 68 | 3:28 PM
NajmatHajar, if you want to add a poll - install Web Polls module in CP. For calendar install Site News module.

To attach a domain read this - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1

And probably you should ask your questions here - http://forum.ucoz.ae/ - because it is difficult to understand you English.

And now please stop going off-topic, this thread is about Site Menu Builder.

NajmatHajar

Message # 69 | 7:19 AM

AND EVEN I WANT TO ADD ONE MORE PAGE MEAN IN MENU THERE WILL BE HOMEPAGE ,,FOURMS,PHOTOALBUMS LIKE THS I WANT TO ADD ONE MORE IT NAME I WANT TO KEEP BOOK AND PUBLISH INSIDE SOME TEXT
Tommy

Message # 70 | 7:30 AM
NajmatHajar, Sorry it's really hard to understand you. Do you want to create a new page and show it in menu? If that is what you are asking read this http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-4636-1.

Note: Could you please Turn off caps. It means you are shouting at us.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Dartz

Message # 71 | 11:57 AM
NajmatHajar, make one more post with Caps Lock and I will reproof you!
NajmatHajar

Message # 72 | 9:43 PM
sorry a lot freind i was not knowing what is the meaning to send msg with caps lock on.
i have a problem that i want to get flas msg hw this website is getting (http://xeyriyye.ucoz.com)(plz see) under the menu this website is getting some flas message i have the html code of this process but i dont know where to put so i can get this flash message.
thanks freind

Added (2009-09-17, 3:43 Pm)
one more question i am not getting chat box in my website menu what to do how to do can anyone explain me?

Dartz

Message # 73 | 9:48 PM
Quote (NajmatHajar)
sorry a lot freind i was not knowing what is the meaning to send msg with caps lock on.
i have a problem that i want to get flas msg hw this website is getting (http://xeyriyye.ucoz.com)(plz see) under the menu this website is getting some flas message i have the html code of this process but i dont know where to put so i can get this flash message.
thanks freind
I'm not sure what you meant, but if you want to put something under
the site menu in same block, then use Builder and edit site menu block.

Quote (NajmatHajar)
one more question i am not getting chat box in my website menu what to do how to do can anyone explain me?
Hmm... if you want to have chatbox, install Tag Board module. If you want to
insert link to chat box in site menu, I suggest you to use Site Menu Builder. (Above)

PHOOL

Message # 74 | 10:39 PM
Hello freinds can any one help me? i have moved my site menu down through builder. now it is not moving up and polls, statics and other things are moving up and down..
please help me.
Dartz

Message # 75 | 10:40 PM
Website url.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Search: