• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » How to prevent Guests from viewing some forum parts (how guest can see forum not thread in the forum)
How to prevent Guests from viewing some forum parts
manav1997

Message # 1 | 1:06 PM
i want to ask that i wan to do setting.i want to set setting that guest can see forum and list of forum section,but i dont want guest cant see thread
www.mastercode.tk
Animorph

Message # 2 | 1:15 PM
that is not possible , you can only make the whole section not readable for the guests so it is invisible .
manav1997, you can go to CP ---> Forum ---> Management of forums and sections ---> the section name --> ---> Forum entries may be read by: guests ---> uncheck it and save

To busy building a passive income online ;)
manav1997

Message # 3 | 12:24 PM
i have seen in www.greatgamemania.ucoz.com

Added (2011-02-13, 6:24 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i was a guest in this site.then i open a forum.i huv seen the forum,then i open open thread i cant able to see

www.mastercode.tk
Post edited by manav1997 - Sunday, 2011-02-13, 12:25 PM
Animorph

Message # 4 | 12:41 PM
manav1997, ah like that , well i know a way with conditional operators

CP ---> Design ---> Design management (templates) ---> Forum ---> Appearance of entries

Find:

Code
$MESSAGE$

Replace by:
Code
<?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?> $MESSAGE$<?else?> You are a GUEST. Please, register. <?endif?>

To busy building a passive income online ;)
dehka

Message # 5 | 7:10 AM
[/b] happy [b]
Natashko

Message # 6 | 9:44 AM
dehka, I might also suggest you to set a password for separate groups in the certain boards. To do so go to CP->Forum->Management of forums and sections ->press "Change" next to the forum board you need to set password for and do it via "Password (private forum):" feature->save
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » How to prevent Guests from viewing some forum parts (how guest can see forum not thread in the forum)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: