• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Users' permisions (Only specific people can view it)
Users' permisions
donyusufahmed

Message # 1 | 7:46 AM
Good day everyone, i have a question that i am trying to solve.
I created a thread called downloads in my forum and i am trying to make it so that only "checked" member who have made at least 10 post in the forum can see the link.

Under the auto transfer option in my control panel it says "fourm 0 entries," but i want them to be able to see the thread but just able to click on the download button. Also
when i try to edit it from "management of fourm and section," i can only check off who i want to see the fourm but there is no option for post count. I also know that i can hide links but this only works from a guest perspective

My next question is that when i click on forum, my main buttons disappears, i was wondering why that is?

Thank you very much
Post edited by donyusufahmed - Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 7:47 AM
Natashko

Message # 2 | 8:55 AM
donyusufahmed, truth be told it wasn't easy to understand you.
Quote (donyusufahmed)
in my forum and i am trying to make it so that only "checked" member who have made at least 10 post in the forum can see the link.

I suggest you set the permission for various groups for this very board in CP->Forum » Management of forums and sections
Quote (donyusufahmed)
i can only check off who i want to see the fourm but there is no option for post count

You can set it up in CP->Users » User groups » Auto-transfer->change Forum entries field from o to 10 and Save.
Quote (donyusufahmed)
when i click on forum, my main buttons disappears, i was wondering why that is?

What do you mean by main buttons? Can you please be more specific. Provide a website name and the screenshot of the buttons that disappear.
donyusufahmed

Message # 3 | 4:32 PM
To clarify what i ams saying is this
http://s661.photobucket.com/albums....why.jpg

I am trying to make it so that only users who have made 10 posts can assess the thread in that forum.

Or can i just use the file catalog module for this function

Post edited by donyusufahmed - Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 5:09 PM
MysticDragon

Message # 4 | 5:13 PM
donyusufahmed, after you have set the forum to 10 in autotransfer, go to Main » Forum » Management of forums and sections click on the spanner which is situated at the right part on the forum download. Scroll down and you can find this
Code
forum entries may be read by:

There you must uncheck users and click on change button.
You can use file catalog too if u wish so.

Post edited by MysticDragon - Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 5:20 PM
Animorph

Message # 5 | 5:35 PM
1. donyusufahmed, MysticDragon, is correct if you go to CP ---> User ---> User Group ---> User ---> [auto Transfer] ---> Forum: 10 entries
and save

2. go to CP ---> Forum ---> Management of forums and sections ---> Your board ---> Edit button ---> Forum entries may be read by: uncheck user group and save

To busy building a passive income online ;)
donyusufahmed

Message # 6 | 3:27 AM
Alright, thank you very much.
I have another question, is it possible for me to download the current website i downloaded?
Post edited by donyusufahmed - Thursday, 2011-03-31, 4:40 PM
Hope

Message # 7 | 5:29 PM
I can't paste object at my forum. how to enable posting of html code?
Susmoy

Message # 8 | 5:50 PM
Hope, Just Enable "Allow HTML Tags On Forum Posts"
If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Hope

Message # 9 | 6:07 PM
where is it?
Susmoy

Message # 10 | 6:11 PM
Hope, Go to CP >> Users >> Users Group >> Choose a Group >> Click On Forum >> Tick on "Allow HTML tags in posts"
If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Hope

Message # 11 | 6:21 PM
The box is already ticked but I still can't post and view the object successfully. It still shows the source code instead of the object.
Natashko

Message # 12 | 9:29 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
The box is already ticked but I still can't post and view the object successfully. It still shows the source code instead of the object.

Make sure that "Enable HTML tags" box is checked, when you post messages.
nguoichonggia8311

Message # 13 | 9:08 AM
Why admin can't edit or remove user's message in forum? You can help me
redhead

Message # 14 | 12:06 PM
nguoichonggia8311, go to CP->Users->User groups->Administrators->Forum and make sure you have right settings for this group
nguoichonggia8311

Message # 15 | 1:24 PM
I had click all box in User-Administrators->Forum. But a can't delete and edit user's message.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Users' permisions (Only specific people can view it)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: