• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Control the forum entries (pre-moderation on forum)
Control the forum entries
Elza

Message # 1 | 0:29 AM
Hello!

Is there any possible way I can control the forum entries?

On the home page I have a forum. [Only]

Do not make any improvements?

(When the guest go to a website and a new record, it is not publicly displayed, it can be seen only on the administration and I can edit it to delete or show in public.)

Why this is not possible in a forum?

I hope that you understand my idea

Elza.
Post edited by Elza - Sunday, 2011-05-29, 0:30 AM
Natashko

Message # 2 | 2:12 PM
Elza, unfortunately pre-moderation option does not exist in Forum. I suggest you either limit groups rights or allow only some groups to post entries in separate threads.
-Moved to Forum-
Mattyboo

Message # 3 | 3:15 AM
I am wondering if it is possible for all members (except guest ofc) to post in a topic. But once they post in the topic they can not view what was posted. Only admins and mods can view what was posted. Is this possible?
Davor24

Message # 4 | 9:58 AM
Mattyboo, Im not sure i understand, but if you want that users can post in a topic and could not read their post if the admins and moderators do not approve ( Pre-moderate new entries ), i think that it is not possible on the forum...

If you are thinking of something else please explain... smile
Mattyboo

Message # 5 | 1:31 PM
Im thinking that the everyone who posts can not see their post after they post. Kinda like a hidden application. The only thing they can see is what the admin/mod has said. The messages will still be posted but no one else but the admin/mods can see them. Does that make more sense?
Davor24

Message # 6 | 1:42 PM
Mattyboo, yes, but unfortunately this is not possible....
Mattyboo

Message # 7 | 10:57 PM
Damn that would be something awesome if they can add that.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Control the forum entries (pre-moderation on forum)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: