• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » source page (i have way to not source page)
source page
helte26

Message # 1 | 3:46 PM
hello to all admin and all user of ucoz company i have problem of my website because a lot of people view-source of my website to take my videos i try the no right click the problem is also not good because i have way to right click!!! ANY IDEA not use the view-source of my website THANK YOU SO MUCh

Added (2015-11-07, 3:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i hope you help me guys

Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 0:05 AM
helte6213, you cannot hide the source code of your web page.
1F4BF3B
helte26

Message # 3 | 10:43 AM
Cyberdasm, the embed video bro is posible can hide
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 10:47 AM
helte6213, again, it's not possible to hide any part of the source code.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Xayaan

Message # 5 | 4:50 PM
helte6213, Hey there, As Bigblog suggested it's not possible to hide any part of the source code, but there are three ways which you can protect your content

1. Major movie streaming websites use JWplayer to stream the movies, the player can protect the path in which the actual file is in when streaming the video.

2. Use PHP to host the JS code of your player. PHP is a server side language and no browser or source code inspector can see .PHP files as it is hidden from public view unlike HTML/CSS/JS.

3. Use Javascript Obfuscator. Enter the code for your JS player with the link to the actual file there and obfuscate it. Copy and paste the code in your website and use it. It will be very difficult to decipher it and most likely people won't bother going that far.

Hope this helps.
^_^

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Post edited by Xayaan - Sunday, 2015-11-08, 6:38 PM
helte26

Message # 6 | 2:39 AM
thanks bro
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » source page (i have way to not source page)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: