uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Everything about [QUOTE] and [CODE] goes here (changing appearance and other troubles)
Everything about [QUOTE] and [CODE] goes here
Prince0156

Message # 61 | 4:31 PM
Natashko, Not working in site news why only work forum pls help

same problem as cracker56, Here is link http://free2all.ucoz.com/news/2011-09-12-28
Susmoy

Message # 62 | 5:19 PM
Prince0156, Just Paste this code after $MESSAGE$ on Page of Entry and It's Comments

Code
<?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?><?else?>
<script type="text/javascript">
         // Copyright uCause ~ http://uCause.ucoz.com/
         jQuery('div.bbCodeBlock').each(function(){
         code = jQuery(this).find('div.codeMessage').html();
         jQuery(this).replaceWith('<div class="HideCode"> you can not view this code, you are in the group "Guests" <a href="/index/1" target="_blank">Log in</a> or <a href="$REGISTER_LINK$" target="_blank">Register</a> to view this code</div>');
         });
         </script>
         <?endif?>

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Prince0156

Message # 63 | 4:06 AM
Susmoy, its not working http://free2all.ucoz.com/news/2011-09-12-28
Susmoy

Message # 64 | 8:16 AM
Prince0156, I do not think you got my point , Paste that Script After $MESSAGE$,

I checked your provided link , You did not paste that script on your site

Prince0156

Message # 65 | 8:55 AM
Susmoy, I have Paste u can check it below script,If u found error then correct it and post again here

Natashko

Message # 66 | 9:30 AM
Prince0156, make sure you have embedded the code in the template of the right module(Site News in your case and not Publisher):
CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Site News->Page with entry full text and its comments
Prince0156

Message # 67 | 1:18 PM
Natashko, Thanx Now its working
Susmoy

Message # 68 | 4:31 PM
Prince0156, LoL, I already told you to do this , biggrin

Anyway, Now your problem Finished smile

goenda

Message # 69 | 8:59 PM
I want to add "code" & "spoiler" button at "Adding entry" page, just the right side of "hide" button
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 70 | 8:18 AM
goenda, this isn't possible without the use of somewhat advanced custom scripting. Unfortunately we don't provide support on that here.

Good luck wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Prince0156

Message # 71 | 8:23 AM
I want to Add code & $CUT$ button in main page for adding new entry.

Plzzzz Help
Post edited by Prince0156 - Friday, 2011-11-04, 8:23 AM
redhead

Message # 72 | 9:44 AM
Prince0156, Unfortunately we do not provide help with it. You can make it by means of Javascript.

Be more attentive and use search next time http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-9204-84400-16-1319831991
Expert1510

Message # 73 | 3:36 AM
Is there any way I can change the word "Code" at the top to another word?

Added (2012-04-10, 9:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
How can I italicize my quotes

Sunny

Message # 74 | 11:31 AM
Quote (Expert1510)
Is there any way I can change the word "Code" at the top to another word?

Yes. You need to use the following script (change the things in red to anything you want):

<?if($PAGE_ID$='threadpage')?>
$(".bbQuoteBlock").each(function(){
var alink = $(this).find('.qName').text();
if($(this).find('.qName').size()=='0'){$(this).find('.bbQuoteName').html('<div style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; text-align:left; color:#005B9A; margin-bottom:5px;"><b>YOUR TEXT</b></div>')}
else if($(this).find('.qName').size()=='1'){$(this).find('.bbQuoteName').html('<div style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; text-align:left; color:#005B9A; margin-bottom:5px;"><b>I am quoting <a style="color:#8C8984;" href="/index/8-0-'+alink+'">'+alink+'</b></a>:</div>')}
});
$(".bbCodeBlock").each(function(){
var alink = $(this).find('.cName').text();
if($(this).find('.cName').size()=='0'){$(this).find('.bbCodeName').html('<div style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; text-align:left; color:#005B9A; margin-bottom:5px;">YOUR TEXT</div>')}
});
</script><?endif?>

Paste it after $BODY$ into General appearance of forum pages.

The following part of the script is responsible for the appearance of the words:

Code
<div style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; text-align:left; color:#005B9A; margin-bottom:5px;"><b>YOUR TEXT</b></div>

Quote (Expert1510)
How can I italicize my quotes

Find the following in CSS:

Code
.quoteMessage {background:#4D564D;font-size:9px;}

and add font-style:italic;

Code
.quoteMessage {background:#4D564D;font-size:9px;font-style:italic;}

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Expert1510

Message # 75 | 9:59 PM
Thank you for the codes, they are real worthy, however on the code changer...it worked all fine, but I'm not liking one itsy little thing I didn't like, I uploaded an attachment pic to show you...why doesn't the Confessional line up with the quote box?

Quote (Sunny)
<?if($PAGE_ID$='threadpage')?>
$(".bbQuoteBlock").each(function(){
var alink = $(this).find('.qName').text();
if($(this).find('.qName').size()=='0'){$(this).find('.bbQuoteName').html('<div style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; text-align:left; color:#005B9A; margin-bottom:5px;"><b>YOUR TEXT</b></div>')}
else if($(this).find('.qName').size()=='1'){$(this).find('.bbQuoteName').html('<div style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; text-align:left; color:#005B9A; margin-bottom:5px;"><b>I am quoting <a style="color:#8C8984;" href="/index/8-0-'+alink+'">'+alink+'</b></a>:</div>')}
});
$(".bbCodeBlock").each(function(){
var alink = $(this).find('.cName').text();
if($(this).find('.cName').size()=='0'){$(this).find('.bbCodeName').html('<div style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; text-align:left; color:#005B9A; margin-bottom:5px;">YOUR TEXT</div>')}
});
</script><?endif?>
Attachments: 7473548.png (38.2 Kb)
Post edited by Expert1510 - Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 10:00 PM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Everything about [QUOTE] and [CODE] goes here (changing appearance and other troubles)
Search: