• Page 7 of 7
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Moderator Options (Move, close, remove, sticky, merge, split thread ...)
Moderator Options
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 91 | 8:34 AM
Expert1510, unfortunately this feature does not exist. We strongly advise against giving your CP password out to people as well. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Expert1510

Message # 92 | 9:09 AM
Another question. Can you have more than 4 mods per forum or is that the max?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 93 | 9:49 AM
Expert1510, I believe you can have more than 4 mods applied to a forum but they won't all show on the forum board view.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Charley_Dixon

Message # 94 | 6:23 PM
Hi, this looks like a bug.

Let's consider two threads A and B. Suppose a user posts a message M in thread A and no messages are posted in those two threads after that. In the list of threads A will be above B and in Updates column the timestamp of message M will be specified for thread A. Now a moderator moves message M from thread A into thread B. It turns out that this does not change the list of threads: A is still above B with M's timestamp and B's timestamp remains the same as it was before the message was moved. I would expect thread B replacing A in the list while A moving down according to the timestamp of the last message posted before M.

Did anyone notice this?
Xayaan

Message # 95 | 7:23 PM
Charley_Dixon, If You Notice Bugs Please Do Not Post About Bugs Here , Instead Post In The Thread Specified For That Topic -> http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/56-15903-1
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 96 | 3:28 PM
Charley_Dixon, that's a system peculiarity. A way out is to add a new post to thread B and then delete it. And yes, it's better to post bugs in the mentioned threads.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Moderator Options (Move, close, remove, sticky, merge, split thread ...)
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search: