Page 7 of 7«12567
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Moderator Options (Move, close, remove, sticky, merge, split thread ...)
Moderator Options
Paradox

Message # 91 | 8:34 AM
Expert1510, unfortunately this feature does not exist. We strongly advise against giving your CP password out to people as well. wink
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Tweet to me on Twitter.
Expert1510

Message # 92 | 9:09 AM
Another question. Can you have more than 4 mods per forum or is that the max?
Paradox

Message # 93 | 9:49 AM
Expert1510, I believe you can have more than 4 mods applied to a forum but they won't all show on the forum board view.
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Tweet to me on Twitter.
Charley_Dixon

Message # 94 | 6:23 PM
Hi, this looks like a bug.

Let's consider two threads A and B. Suppose a user posts a message M in thread A and no messages are posted in those two threads after that. In the list of threads A will be above B and in Updates column the timestamp of message M will be specified for thread A. Now a moderator moves message M from thread A into thread B. It turns out that this does not change the list of threads: A is still above B with M's timestamp and B's timestamp remains the same as it was before the message was moved. I would expect thread B replacing A in the list while A moving down according to the timestamp of the last message posted before M.

Did anyone notice this?
Xayaan

Message # 95 | 7:23 PM
Charley_Dixon, If You Notice Bugs Please Do Not Post About Bugs Here , Instead Post In The Thread Specified For That Topic -> http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/56-15903-1
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 96 | 3:28 PM
Charley_Dixon, that's a system peculiarity. A way out is to add a new post to thread B and then delete it. And yes, it's better to post bugs in the mentioned threads.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Moderator Options (Move, close, remove, sticky, merge, split thread ...)
Page 7 of 7«12567
Search: