• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Available for users only Script in File Catalog
Available for users only Script in File Catalog
Natashko

Message # 16 | 9:44 AM
sumeetm4u, It means that the required code $POWERED_BY$ , which is responsible for outputting uCoz copyright has been removed from the template of your website. You need to restore this code. Otherwise your website will be blocked.
To do so go to Control panel->Design->Design management (templates)->find the necessary template and click “Restore default template” or embed $POWERED_BY$ code into the template manually.
sumeetm4u

Message # 17 | 11:43 AM
Natashko Please visit to my site and please check for me..........
http://pctricksandtips.ucoz.com

Visit to pctricksandtips.ucoz.com
Post edited by sumeetm4u - Friday, 2011-09-09, 11:45 AM
Natashko

Message # 18 | 12:38 PM
sumeetm4u, I did visit. It seems like you have restored this code. If you still see the message in your Control panel, specify the template you see it in. A screenshot will be useful.
sumeetm4u

Message # 19 | 1:16 PM
I am potsting all scrrenshots............

1. Copied script after $body$

2. Error.......

3. $Powered By$ added to template...

4. Final Site screenshot...

Added (2011-09-09, 7:16 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Natashko But main purpose is that i want to hide url's from guest and it is not happening......U can view on my last screenshot of my site it is showing script.....And that's the biggest error or mistake.......
Attachments: 3016149.png (9.4 Kb) · 9700602.png (2.8 Kb) · 8830818.png (9.4 Kb) · 9299004.png (12.9 Kb)

Post edited by sumeetm4u - Friday, 2011-09-09, 1:17 PM
Natashko

Message # 20 | 2:21 PM
sumeetm4u,
Quote (sumeetm4u)
But main purpose is that i want to hide url's from guest and it is not happening......U can view on my last screenshot of my site it is showing script.....And that's the biggest error or mistake

Do not add your code in WYSIWYG editor, but in HTML mode
sumeetm4u

Message # 21 | 5:36 AM
Quote (Natashko)
Do not add your code in WYSIWYG editor, but in HTML mode

ok ....I tried in html mode but my links are not hiding.......Nothing happening......I copied script on all pages of file catalog
after $body$........But you can see results by going on my site.......Anyone can view link.....Please help me.... sad

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 22 | 12:04 PM
sumeetm4u, you need to add the script directly after the body tag in the HTML editor. Make sure you have entered down a few lines so that it's clearly viewable and doesn;t get mixed up with anything else, sometimes this helps.

As for the hiding of the links I am unable to see them at the current moment as a Guest. The custom messsage is not diplaying though.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
nguoichonggia8311

Message # 23 | 1:19 PM
<script>
e=document.getElementsByTagName("span");
for(i=0;i<e.length;i++) {
if(e[i].className=='UhideBlockL') {
e[i].innerHTML=e[i].innerHTML.replace('Available for users only','<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><b>Dear Guest, You are not a Registered User. Please Register or Login first to see the links. Thanks.</b></font>');
}
}
</script>

This is not run in forum! Why?
Post edited by nguoichonggia8311 - Friday, 2012-12-28, 1:20 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 24 | 4:37 AM
nguoichonggia8311, I don't understand your problem. Please provide more details and a site URL so that I can assist.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
nguoichonggia8311

Message # 25 | 1:05 PM
(Paradox)
nguoichonggia8311, I don't understand your problem. Please provide more details and a site URL so that I can assist.

This is my problem. The code not run in forum http://dungsoma.dmon.com/forum/29-191-1
Sunny

Message # 26 | 5:25 PM
nguoichonggia8311, here is the correct code (it must be Available to users only not Available for users only)

<script>     
       e=document.getElementsByTagName("span");     
       for(i=0;i<e.length;i++) {     
       if(e[i].className=='UhideBlockL') {     
           e[i].innerHTML=e[i].innerHTML.replace('Available to users only','<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><b>Dear Guest, You are not a Registered User. Please Register or Login first to see the links. Thanks.</b></font>');     
       }     
       }     
       </script>

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
nguoichonggia8311

Message # 27 | 8:30 AM
(Sunny)
nguoichonggia8311, here is the correct code (it must be Available to users only not Available for users only)

Thank you very much!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Available for users only Script in File Catalog
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: