Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » How to display ALBUM only at page of Photo Album? (How to display album block in Photo Album page (@ Site Menu))
How to display ALBUM only at page of Photo Album?
Sunny

Message # 16 | 9:13 AM
hslee81, check your PMs.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
hslee81

Message # 17 | 6:45 AM
Anyone please help me....
I want the link and photo

-
Sunny

Message # 18 | 12:49 PM
hslee81, oh, now I understand the problem: you have the option "Show section description near its name in the menu" disabled and that's why the description (which is an image) is not displayed. You need to enable this option, but before you do it you need to delete the side block "Albums" because the images will display there as well and it will corrupt the design. Go to Control Panel -> Customize Design -> The first container -> find the following:

Code
<!-- <block3> -->
<?if($CATEGORIES$)?>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="boxTable"><tr><td class="boxTitle"><b><!-- <bt> --><!--<s5351>-->Section categories<!--</s>--><!-- </bt> --></b></td></tr><tr><td class="boxContent"><!-- <bc> -->$CATEGORIES$<!-- </bc> --></td></tr></table>
<?endif?>
<!-- </block3> -->

and change it to:

Code
<!-- <block3> -->
<?if($MODULE_ID$='photo')?><?else?>
<?if($CATEGORIES$)?>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="boxTable"><tr><td class="boxTitle"><b><!-- <bt> --><!--<s5351>-->Section categories<!--</s>--><!-- </bt> --></b></td></tr><tr><td class="boxContent"><!-- <bc> -->$CATEGORIES$<!-- </bc> --></td></tr></table>
<?endif?><?endif?>
<!-- </block3> -->

hslee81

Message # 19 | 3:52 AM
Sunny, just add in <?if($MODULE_ID$='photo')?><?else?> ?

Added (2009-05-04, 2:18 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I added above code. Where to delete album? how? Is it mean my album will gone and need redo again? wink

Added (2009-05-04, 9:52 Pm)
Help...

after i added <?if($MODULE_ID$='photo')?><?else?>, it doesnt work as well....

-
Sunny

Message # 20 | 1:03 PM
hslee81, you haven't restored your design after the update, that's why it doesn't work. Find and delete the following line (in all Photo Albums templates):

Code
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="boxTable"><tr><td class="boxTitle"><b>Albums</b></td></tr><tr><td class="boxContent">$CATEGORIES$</td></tr></table>

And then go to CP -> Photo Albums -> Module settings and enable "Show section description near its name in the menu" and "Show category description under its name in the menu"

hslee81

Message # 21 | 12:20 PM
Sunny, Thanks.... Corner to success, now can displaying the photo, but in the how to delete side block "albums" photos? I have done all steps you teached. But it didnt work. Pls see my link below...

http://20092009wedding.do.am/photo/

-
Sunny

Message # 22 | 12:51 PM
hslee81, you haven't deleted this line:

Code
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="boxTable"><tr><td class="boxTitle"><b>Albums</b></td></tr><tr><td class="boxContent">$CATEGORIES$</td></tr></table>

You must find and delete it from all photo album templates, they are in CP -> Customize Design -> under "Photo Album" (I have done this for "Main page of the photo album", and you must do this for all other templates from this section).

hslee81

Message # 23 | 6:31 AM
Thanks Sunny. I think i success?? Because it auto became it, without any changes. Maybe the effect not immediate.
-
Sunny

Message # 24 | 8:23 AM
hslee81, no. It's ok on the main page of Photo Albums because I changed it for you. But you must do the same for other pages. I don't know how else I can explain it.
hslee81

Message # 25 | 9:28 AM
Really, thanks, Sunny. You are star... biggrin

I have html code for "Image on Mouse over Effects", where i should insert in order to change the main page of photo ablum...

-
Sunny

Message # 26 | 1:16 PM
hslee81, what kind of code? Where did you take it?
hslee81

Message # 27 | 10:28 AM
Sunny, i can the code from below link... pls help me...i'm doing my wedding page....thanks..

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/image5.htm

-
Sunny

Message # 28 | 11:15 AM
hslee81, I do not provide help concerning third-party scripts. Besides, everything is explained on that website.
hslee81

Message # 29 | 9:01 AM
Sunny, I failed to do so... how?too many scripts?
-
guitarmantra

Message # 30 | 5:37 AM
Quote (Sunny)
CP -> Customize Design -> Main page of the photo album -> put $CATEGORIES$ instead of $BODY$

what will happen if i place both $CATEGORIES$ $BODY$

Added (2009-05-27, 11:37 Pm)
Hey this much better to place both $CATEGORIES$ $BODY$

but admin plz tell me

how can i make $CATEGORIES$ displays in 2 rows?

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » How to display ALBUM only at page of Photo Album? (How to display album block in Photo Album page (@ Site Menu))
Search: