uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » uCoz Sites Rating - TOP 100
uCoz Sites Rating - TOP 100
Natashko

Message # 1 | 2:56 PM

uCoz rating and TOP websites

How to add your website to uCoz TOP 100 rating?

1. Add your website to the main TOP: Control panel->upper Admin bar->Settings->Common settings->Site takes part in our Rating and TOP 100

2. Add your website to Forums rating: Control panel->Forum->Module settings->Forum takes part in uCoz Forum TOP and Rating

3. Add your website to Catalogs rating:

• File Catalog->Control panel->File Catalog->Module settings->File Catalog takes part in uCoz Content Sections TOP and Rating
  • Publisher->Control panel->Publisher->Module settings->Publisher takes part in uCoz Content Sections TOP and Rating
  • Site Catalog->Control panel->Site Catalog->Module settings->Site Catalog takes part in uCoz Content Sections TOP and Rating

Rules of adding the websites to the rating

1. The name of the website should reflect its essence.
2. The name of the website shouldn't contain the list of tags, goods or services.
3. The name of the website should describe the whole resource and not its separate chapters.
4. It is forbidden to use any symbols for visual decoration or highlighting of the website name.
5. The website description may contain the list of goods or services, but not longer than 3-4 paragraphs.
6. The repetition of the information from the title is not allowed in the name.
7. It is not desirable to use epithets and advertising statements, superlative degree of adjectives (e.g. the best, the most interesting).
8. The site category should strictly correspond to its topic.
9. The website shouldn't infringe any of uCoz Terms of Use

The website to violate mentioned above rules are going to be removed from uCoz TOP.
Pancake_old

Message # 16 | 10:20 PM
I was wondering if my website should I choose to add it to the rating system would be good enough and meet all rules.
If not it would be great if told what to fix

Thanks.

oh the website of mine that im talking about is ePal

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Animorph

Message # 17 | 1:40 PM
Pancake, read the rules. about being in the "uCoz TOP 100 ratings" . i visited your website and it has some big popup ads so i suggest you to remove them.
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Pancake_old

Message # 18 | 3:28 PM
if i remove the ad that pops up the first time you visit ...would everything-else be good the way it is ?
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Animorph

Message # 19 | 9:49 AM
Rules of adding the websites to the rating

1. The name of the website should reflect its essence.
2. The name of the website shouldn't contain the list of tags, goods or services.
3. The name of the website should describe the whole resource and not its separate chapters.
4. It is forbidden to use any symbols for visual decoration or highlighting of the website name.
5. The website description may contain the list of goods or services, but not longer than 3-4 paragraphs.
6. The repetition of the information from the title is not allowed in the name.
7. It is not desirable to use epithets and advertising statements, superlative degree of adjectives (e.g. the best, the most interesting).
9. The website shouldn't infringe any of uCoz Terms of Use

if it doesn't violate any rules written above then its fine.

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Pancake_old

Message # 20 | 6:15 PM
I hope you dont mind me goin down the list...I just have a few questions on it that I may be over looking...I want everything to be perfect is all.

Quote (Animorph)

(Now when you say separate chapters Would links going to off ucoz pages such as anything not related to ucoz be a problem ?)

Quote (Animorph)

(Would anything non-texture such as a image of the name / banner be a problem ?)

Quote (Animorph)

(I dont remember making a category for my website when i make one it asks for a name and let me build thats all no category option or did I miss it ?)

Ok thats the only ones I have questions on...I think i'm good with the other stuff

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Sunny

Message # 21 | 11:22 AM
Quote (Pancake)
(Now when you say separate chapters Would links going to off ucoz pages such as anything not related to ucoz be a problem ?)

No.

Quote (Pancake)
(Would anything non-texture such as a image of the name / banner be a problem ?)

No. These rules are for the website name as you specify it for uCoz TOP, not as it is displayed on your website.

Quote (Pancake)
(I dont remember making a category for my website when i make one it asks for a name and let me build thats all no category option or did I miss it ?)

You can select the category in Common Settings, after you mark the option "Site takes part in our Rating and TOP 100:".

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Pancake_old

Message # 22 | 3:00 PM
Sunny, Thank you. I will go select a category and and mark it in top 100. cool and remove my ad as it might be a problem as said by Animorph.
Thanks

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
MC_CLICK

Message # 23 | 7:00 AM
Hello guys!

I have a problem. I do not know what to do. What should I do?
---> [My site]

Site takes part in our Rating and TOP 100: ---> Your website was excluded from the rating due to infringement of the rules.

Attachments: 9323090.png (10.5 Kb)
Post edited by MC_CLICK - Monday, 2014-02-10, 7:03 AM
Sunny

Message # 24 | 1:08 PM
MC_CLICK, you apparently violated the rules of the uCoz TOP. You need to make sure your website follows the rules, and then you can contact the Support Team for your website to be added again.
MC_CLICK

Message # 25 | 10:57 AM
Thank you Sunny. I changed my template. I can't understand english very well.
What do you do in order to follow the rules? smile
Sunny

Message # 26 | 12:00 PM
MC_CLICK, the TOP rules are listed on your screenshot.
Cyberdasm

Message # 27 | 11:04 AM
Sunny, how can i delete the pop ad in my system??
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 28 | 12:23 PM
dense0293, please provide a scrrenshot.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 29 | 4:07 AM
bigblog, thanks for the concern and fast reply. My problem has already fix this morning before i read the message. I only delete all 3rd party scripts for the affiliate links that i installed in my site. sorry if i post it in the wrong place.
1F4BF3B
ifkya2007

Message # 30 | 7:08 AM
I need some clarification as to who I can say is my sponsor. I registered with UCOS as far back as 2012 and due to several unforeseen circumstances I lost track and recently got a mail which I triggered and had to re-sign in. Can I maintain my old status and reassign the latest development to join that? Kofi Yeboah-Agyemang Ghana
Post edited by ifkya2007 - Thursday, 2016-01-28, 7:10 AM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » uCoz Sites Rating - TOP 100
Search: