• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » No one goes to my site (how to promote a website?)
No one goes to my site
akash19

Message # 16 | 5:35 PM
JUST SHARE LINKZ WID SITES. google loves to see links sharing n gives high rank, it means other site link on ur site and ur site homepage link on other site.
jonnytrekkie

Message # 17 | 6:34 PM
Well the website is one step greater. We have been added to google and other search engines hopefully we can get some more members because we only have 5.
Watch the new internet tv show supernaturally freakish http://www.super-freakish.ucoz.com
JYD

Message # 18 | 10:11 PM
IMO....To Get People To Come to your Site U Have To Advertise It Yourself Somehow

Also There Has To be a Reason To Come There....What Do You have There That Will Give People A reason To Come back?

Visit My Site Pls ^_^
ashu

Message # 19 | 12:36 PM
wacko hi, i am ashok and i want to add two to three subpages in a page, so please if you could help me...........

my site is www.loveofmylife.do.am

please if you can help me then help help help.....................i need it very much cry

Pilot

Message # 20 | 12:40 PM
ashu, post in the right section & in your own topic and be more specific of what you want.
shrikantkarvade

Message # 21 | 11:22 AM
Hey friends if your site contains any download able contents like songs, movies, and etc etc then submit you downloads here

http://64.202.173.108/hosting/users/0083/auto/index.html

You will definitaley get a good traffic on your website as ucoz is ban on Katz this is better than Katz here your websites download will be added on 80 - 90 websites so submit your downloads here and enjoy.

death180

Message # 22 | 10:58 PM
go to forumpromotion.net

they help promote forums, but they have a subforum where you can put a post in of your website.

elf83

Message # 23 | 4:54 AM
One way that helped me is to make a youtube vid.
sojoe

Message # 24 | 11:10 PM
This was my first real visit to the board. I'm gonna try everyone's ideas. I've had all the same issues but haven't tried half of this. Thanks all! happy
Luke8840

Message # 25 | 0:53 AM
Another way could be to tell mates who tell their mates who tell their mates smile Word of the mouth works wink
ucozcoding.ucoz.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Join my coding site and learn to code and use codes!
hashirama_senju

Message # 26 | 3:10 PM
update your domain for free. using co.nr
then search for free website promotion on google
submit your site to google http://www.google.com/addurl
open 1ps.biz and register there for promotion of your site
you'll probably get most of views
i have got approx. thousand views in two weeks

visit my website (http://www.pcsx2heaven.co.nr)
now no problem in searching
Post edited by hashirama_senju - Friday, 2010-05-07, 3:11 PM
IAM

Message # 27 | 2:40 AM
jonnytrekkie, Make a YouTube video

Since youtube is indexed well and prioritized on google, it is likely that your video will show up on google search

try to add lots of relevant tags to the video
Cyberdasm

Message # 28 | 8:42 AM
jonnytrekkie, You can also try this. It helps me alot.
Make a facebook page for your website. Post some of your half of an article entry and redirect them to your site to read the other half.(not suitable for Smarthphone user.)

My style is i joined many groups all active groups as possible promote your created page there (but do not use halfing the article instead use link shortener so that users will not be annoyed of your long links), after that share it in groups, then create a sign up tab in your facebook page. In my case it drives traffic to site as well as a traffic on my facebook page. You can also use this technique in other social sites.

One thing do not post advertisement such as Please visit here for more videos or any other similar to that. Why you will be ban if you use that method. Instead use this method; if you're posting a video then make a video corresponds to that group.
Example: I will introduce Deep web group they have 10k active users in 1 whole day (I've got 2k hits within 1 hour). What did I do? I downloaded an exposey (I dont know what is the spelling for that) about a 5 year old girl who has been pregnant (In my case I promoted an article) paste it in my website, I also paste it on my facebook page and after that I share it with the group together with shortened links of my article.
There are many technique out there: But for me I use social engineering for my SEO SMP technique. You can also try this in youtube, linkedin, tweeter etc.
Wish you luck in your SEO practice. You are free to ask here.

Best regards,
Cyberdasm

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Saturday, 2016-02-27, 9:21 AM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » No one goes to my site (how to promote a website?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: