uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Submit your website (search engines and web directories)
Submit your website (search engines and web directories)
Natashko

Message # 46 | 2:22 PM
re1t,
Quote (re1t)
so now i'm just need to wait patiently for my site to show up on search engines right?

There is a 30-day quarantine for new websites in the system. As a rule it is not reasonable to submit a website to search engines till 30 days after its creation have passed. If you still want to unblock the robots.txt file for your website to be indexed sooner, you can pay for any of premium packages in the website Control Panel -> Top Bar -> $ -> Paid services.
Please see the screenshot: http://faq.ucoz.com/screenshots/paid_service_packages.png
m2m081

Message # 47 | 2:18 AM
thanks for sharing biggrin
JIL

Message # 48 | 9:16 AM
Thanks for these. smile
downloadmovies

Message # 49 | 9:37 AM
Thanks Pilot. I am using your search engine and web directories.....thansks a lot
Umergull

Message # 50 | 11:16 AM
informative posts thanks all for sharing here
Geerlapally

Message # 51 | 10:41 AM
My website is scienceclub.ucoz.com...one query about this, most my students are not finding it during their search in google search I am frequently asking them to filter their search by verbatim. But this may not be the solution, I wish my website appears in google search, how it can be done.
Sunny

Message # 52 | 2:18 PM
Geerlapally, your website is indexed by Google:

If it is not displayed on the first page, it means there are other websites for the entered search keywords that are ranked higher by Google.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
phinichawal

Message # 53 | 10:43 AM
i have develop many websites but never submit to search engine just google webmaster but i am getting traffic from many high ranked search engines like duck duck go being yahoo etc so you content matter search engine submission not worth nowdays.
Regards
onlinemovies4you
Cyberdasm

Message # 54 | 1:49 PM
phinichawal, kindly don't post a spam content here. You cannot get any backlinks here.
1F4BF3B
tabeerinfo

Message # 55 | 5:17 PM
Hello,

i am a new on ucoz forum but i find good article to boost rank on my site really its help me.

thanks for share like this links and information.

you can also check my site tabeerinfo.com

The Interpretation of Dreams is an 1899 book by Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, in which the author introduces his theory of the unconscious with respect to dream interpretation, and discusses what would later become the theory of the Oedipus complex and khwab ki tabeer online,

thanks for helping to visit our site https://tabeerinfo.com
eyesfit007

Message # 56 | 7:45 AM
Thanks a lot to share these tips
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Submit your website (search engines and web directories)
Search: