uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
General Chat
Dartz

Message # 1 | 0:20 AM
General Chatter

Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

Please understand however this thread is not a noticeboard for personal announcements and the administration may at times change the discussion topic to keep the thread open for input by all forum users.

• General Discussion

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Air

Message # 121 | 5:03 AM
I'm doing good if anyone cares. cool
Animorph

Message # 122 | 10:45 AM
Air, yes we care , well i atleast care , its nice to have you back into the forum
To busy building a passive income online ;)
CoffeeCone

Message # 123 | 12:51 PM
Hmm.. I haven't seen Dartz around here for quite some time... What happened to him? And also to Sunny? What happened to them? Are they on leave? On vacation?
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Animorph

Message # 124 | 12:56 PM
shadowslash, as i might know Dartz left for personal reasons and almost none of the BIG staff members and admins heard of him and about sunny , she will be back soon , she has kind of a break for this period happy
CodeResolution

Message # 125 | 1:37 PM
shadowslash, Sunny will hopefully be back this month wink
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
CoffeeCone

Message # 126 | 1:42 PM
Oh cool! If I remember it correctly, she was the first person to help me when I was starting in this forums... smile
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Animorph

Message # 127 | 1:49 PM
shadowslash, that could be , she was the first person that i saw on the forum also , that would also make sense she's an admin in here
Air

Message # 128 | 4:38 PM
Wow the first person I saw was Pilot way back when he was moderator.
Animorph

Message # 129 | 4:53 PM
Air, never saw him ^^ , i was wondering how he got over 600 posts , he was a moderator , that explains allot
Post edited by Animorph - Sunday, 2011-01-02, 5:02 PM
Air

Message # 130 | 5:40 PM
Yeah. tongue
Animorph

Message # 131 | 5:47 PM
Air, how are you today , any new things happened ?
Air

Message # 132 | 8:43 PM
Well actually I've been working on a new website, GameHall, as of late. Mainly just a hobby right now to take care of free time, I don't expect much fame out of it. smile and of course watching (American) Football all day. happy

How about you?

Animorph

Message # 133 | 9:04 PM
Air, i am quite good i am working on allot of things in uCoz where out some i can mention , like the Site Map dartz started with and http://ucoz-wiki.com , and also http://beston.ucoz.com with the founder called Mike n and a new uCause design
CodeResolution

Message # 134 | 9:17 PM
The site map really does need updating, good thing that's getting sorted wink
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Animorph

Message # 135 | 9:22 PM
CreativeCollusions, yeah that is what i thought so i'm doing it , what do you think about uCause design ,i just started
Post edited by Animorph - Sunday, 2011-01-02, 9:22 PM
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
Search: