• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Discussion of group permissions on forum
Discussion of group permissions on forum
Luni

Message # 16 | 6:58 PM
How on Ucoz Sites Make To Only Registred Users Can See Registred....
I don`t want to some1 go to my forum,see what he want and go away..how to set only registred membres can see functions!!!??!!!
Dartz

Message # 17 | 7:50 PM
Change guest permissions. In CP -> Users module.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Luni

Message # 18 | 8:00 AM
I don`t see it...Is CP-Control Panel ?!?! If,yes i can`t see users module... sad
Tommy

Message # 19 | 10:00 AM
CP - Users - Click Guests - click +Forum - Check out the option Read forum (ability to enter the forum)
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sunny

Message # 20 | 10:04 AM
Luni, yes CP is Control Panel. Find "Users" in the left column, click it, click User Groups -> "Edit" icon near Guests ->mark the permissions as you like.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
defaultNick0730

Message # 21 | 11:07 PM
The user "Name" doesn't have permissions to manage forum. Permissions can be adjusted in "User groups" section.

That happens when i try to make him Moderator of the forum, and yes i have checked this box under the user group he is in:

Code
Use control functions (marked in red) only in forums where a user is the moderator ↓ [?] [x]

What am i doing wrong?

NTP

Message # 22 | 11:46 PM
Is the user in a moderator usergroup? Is the blue and red functions checked? defaultNick0730, don't use red font color, unless you're admin.
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Spidey

Message # 23 | 5:51 AM
I'm trying to get it so my members can edit their own messages and I go to permissions in the users CP and make sure that box is checked so they can edit their own messages.

But when I go in the site under a member account I can only edit some of my own messages, and not all of them. My members say they can't edit some of them either. I don't understand why that would be happening, I've tried looking in the forums CP to see if the forum itself was messed up and I tried going into the users CP, but I have come to a loss now, and would be much obliged if someone could help me on this.

Sunny

Message # 24 | 9:20 AM
Spidey, Control Panel -> Forum -> Module settings:

Number of days during which users can edit and remove their threads
Number of days during which users can edit and remove their posts

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Discussion of group permissions on forum
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: