uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Invitations for E-shop module (Beta-testing stage!)
Invitations for E-shop module
Animorph

Message # 466 | 6:13 PM
check your PM
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Azeem

Message # 467 | 8:49 PM
-Removed website spam-
Animorph

Message # 468 | 10:15 PM
Azeem, first and last warning i told allot ofusers this don't spam your website
shadow_rider

Message # 469 | 5:18 PM
could send me an invitation pls??
Animorph

Message # 470 | 5:47 PM
shadow_rider, ofcourse ,check your PM
FnHCollections

Message # 471 | 8:42 PM
Send me an invite please! smile thanks
Animorph

Message # 472 | 8:57 PM
FnHCollections, check your PM smile
uzon

Message # 473 | 5:25 PM
plz send invintation, thnks a lot!
Animorph

Message # 474 | 5:57 PM
uzon, check your pm happy
Natashko

Message # 475 | 3:45 PM
I believe there is no use in this thread now. The beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over. The module is going to be in the condition of the constant release.

As it has been informed at the beginning, the "E-shop” module is a paid one. The access via invitations was available only during beta-testing.
On February, 1, 2011 all the E-shop modules installed at the period of beta-testing will be put on hold, if their owners don't have any of the service packages with "Subscription fee for "E-shop" module” in it. (The modules will be deactivated in the Control panel). And the user part will be deactivated in a month. All the goods, orders and settings in the deactivated module will be preserved. After payment the E-shop module will be available for the full-functioning work.

The subscription fee for "E-shop" module is $1.99 per month.

If you are an owner of the valid premium package, which includes "Subscription fee for "E-shop" module”, nothing is going to be changed for you.

If you don't own any valid premium packages, which includes "Subscription fee for "E-shop" module”, please pay for the service (It can be done separately or within the package of services), if you plan on using it in future.

Otherwise, "E-shop” module will become inactive.

Let me remind you, that there are various payment methods, available within uCoz web-services: Qiwi, SMS, web money, bank cards, non-cash payment for legal entities etc

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Invitations for E-shop module (Beta-testing stage!)
Search: