• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Infographics of uCoz Updates
Infographics of uCoz Updates
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 16 | 0:26 AM
Davor24, as far as I am aware, there are no plans in the near future for PHP support, however, new languages are always a constant possibility as we expand into new localisations. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Raver

Message # 17 | 6:27 AM
Davor24, in 2014 we'll extend PHP with a few more functions but we will not offer full PHP support to the premium users. As for scripting languages, we don't have in plan for the short term, to introduce new ones.

What we will soon release, it will be a new API that will grant a direct data access and cover, in this way all the cornercases and will reduce the necessity to use PHP.
bodbreed

Message # 18 | 11:22 AM
Will the video module recieve some updates in 2014, I hope so.
Haider

Message # 19 | 9:51 AM
And please update game module
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 20 | 10:15 AM
This isn't a thread for requests. If you want to suggest specific updates post in the appropriate thread. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
jaxonfaine

Message # 21 | 10:14 AM
What is the difference between infographics and data visualization..?? I know a little about both but could not differentiate both of them.
Raver

Message # 22 | 2:38 PM
jaxonfaine, data visualization is the simple graphic representation of certain fragments of Big Data (through lines, connectors), although not clearly able to create patterns in representation, while infographics address generally a data synthesis and are represented by various shapes, especially rectangles, rounds, etc, offering a clear and widely understandable result, being the result of data visualization processes. Basically, Data visualization is the process from which Infographics emerge.
jaxonfaine

Message # 23 | 6:22 AM
Thank you Raver for a clear distinguish between infographics and data visualization...I got a little information regarding this..
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Infographics of uCoz Updates
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: