• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New System Templates (Update 1-2014)
New System Templates
Sunny

Message # 1 | 3:43 PM

This update was promised some time ago and many of our users have been waiting for it since then. 28 new free designs have been added to the default set! And these are not ordinary templates, they are responsive (templates that adjust to the resolution of your screen, including mobile devices)!

The update is available on all servers.

Let's have a look at some of the new templates (clickable):

The templates are available in a number of categories (cinema, business, games, education, fashion, medicine etc.), but after minor customization can be used on websites of any theme.
The designs were developed both by our designers and freelancers, including Denis Antropov and Natalia Gzoim. We would like to thank them for the great ideas and solutions! Even within the limits of standard templates the designers managed to make each template unique and memorable, and the HTML developers implemented the ideas - hats off to them too. Now the templates are awaiting their ultimate test - working on the websites of uCoz users.
Remember, you can select a template in Common Settings or via the Control Panel top bar:

I would like to note that new templates will be added further (the next batch of 10 templates is already awaiting its turn), while old and outdated designs will be gradually deleted (they will still be supported, so don't worry, you won't lose anything)
As for responsiveness, we'll need to make some system modifications first, because now it may be a hard task to use some modules from a mobile phone (e.g. to post entries). We can assure you that we are going in this direction!
Pease test the new templates and share your experience.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
NormalX

Message # 16 | 0:05 AM
Sunny, level 2 submenu items of dropdown menu are overflowing to right in design Design # 1061

http://alphax.ucoz.com (Defaulted)

Hover over "Submenu" and then hover over third item on dropdown menu
Sunny

Message # 17 | 9:50 AM
NormalX, please show the problem on a screenshot.
NormalX

Message # 18 | 3:34 PM
Sunny,

Tested with Chrome, FF, IE
Attachments: 4849009.png (92.3 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 19 | 12:33 PM
NormalX, I can see what you mean. I will forward the problem to the developers. Thanks.
gigga

Message # 20 | 8:48 AM
hello, what's the code of the template that i have attach below?
Attachments: 9080222.jpg (53.6 Kb)

Sunny

Message # 21 | 11:41 AM
gigga, this is design #2001.
bintaroweb

Message # 22 | 1:52 PM
I would like to thank for the great ideas and solutions new update, responsive smile
Post edited by bintaroweb - Saturday, 2016-01-09, 1:52 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New System Templates (Update 1-2014)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: