Nasty fall weather outside? Or quite the opposite - a nice sunny day? In either case, it's time to check out a new batch of updates released by our dev team! Today's update includes new CSS classes for the forum module that a lot of users have been waiting for, a new uShop option for order cost calculation, PHP news, and a number of fixed bugs.
Forum: New Classes and New Possibilities
Many of our users, especially experienced web developers who create custom templates for their websites, asked us to give them more freedom in Forum design editing. And we've added such possibility!
The first step in this direction was made in summer when we added 37 new system $CODES$, 7 new $FLAGS$, and two new design templates. Today we are happy to announce the release of new CSS classes making it possible to edit the design of almost any Forum element. Use the new classes to implement your most challenging ideas:
Another piece of good news is checkup of the "Thread title" field when creating a new topic. Now, if a title is empty, the system will show a warning and, most importantly, will save the entered text of the thread.
uShop: Discounts and Delivery
This feature was a suggestion by one of our users. Now it is possible to take into account the discounts when calculating delivery cost. The option looks as follows:
PHP: Now Even More Affordable
Great news for those who are using or just planning to use PHP scripts on their websites to install unique and unusual solutions. The PHP service, that was available by default only in the Maximal plan, has been added to the Optimal and Shop plans!
- uShop: impossible to add funds to user's balance with LiqPay → fixed;
- uShop: incorrect discount calculation when recounting the number of items in an order → fixed.
- Breaks of long code lines that could lead to errors when posting scripts/source codes (in entries, comments and visual editors) → fixed.
- Standard JS codes have been optimized.
- With Ajax enabled internal pages generate incorrect links → fixed.
- Text is not displayed in the message field in the default design #1301 → fixed.
- Incorrect language of the site statistics on some websites with custom domains → fixed.
That's it for today. Your comments and questions are always welcome – share them below. And follow the news!
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.