uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz at Open WebAwards from Mashable
uCoz at Open WebAwards from Mashable
Sunny

Message # 1 | 4:16 PM
According to the results uCoz has won in the nomination [Media] Best Site for Publishers.

Thank you for your support! respect

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Stoyanoff

Message # 61 | 5:04 PM
done ;]
www.Tarikat.biz
www.Channel-Greece.tk

The Bulgarian women are the most beautiful in the world - fact
Gloria, Jechka Slaninkova, Nasko Mentata, Zafeiris Melas, Stamatis Gonidis, DJ Vesselin, DJ Doncho - RulZ
If you not tried the Bulgarian homely Brandy, Absolut Vanilia and Sobieski Cranberry - you not know anything about life.
Cutiva

Message # 62 | 9:18 PM
i did but.. what do i have to do.. to get the thing on the top out.. is buthering me... you see when aguess visits the site you get somethin like blue that says create a website... please take that off thats anoying...

an idea: people are looking for websites that has less thing... alsmost everyone left piczo because of what they did.. i also had tried like 20 page creator... but, i quit because they have ads and things like... big anoying logos saying piczo or yolasite. and the best that i have found is this one and some page creator that i did my site on look at it www.wididid.t83.net but they don't allow html... so i guess this one is the best. but if it weren't for those logos and stuff i would say a lott of people would come and i would recomended a lot... because this is what people are acctually looking for... pages don't get famous for ads.. but for what they have to bring you. i recomend ucoz 90% but please make it 100%

Sunny

Message # 63 | 9:19 AM
Cutiva, ad banner is discussed here - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-2705-1

Thank you. I understand your desire not to have any ads, but uCoz is a free service. But how do you think we will provide all these features, support servers (I am not even mention salaries and other expenses) without any ads? There are two types of the ad banner to choose from. If you don't like any of them, you can always remove it for a fee.

If you want to discuss ad banner, please do it in the mentioned thread.

Infinity2605

Message # 64 | 1:09 PM
voted
Stoyanoff

Message # 65 | 8:54 PM
done :P
www.Tarikat.biz
www.Channel-Greece.tk

The Bulgarian women are the most beautiful in the world - fact
Gloria, Jechka Slaninkova, Nasko Mentata, Zafeiris Melas, Stamatis Gonidis, DJ Vesselin, DJ Doncho - RulZ
If you not tried the Bulgarian homely Brandy, Absolut Vanilia and Sobieski Cranberry - you not know anything about life.
zZKjlluaZz

Message # 66 | 4:49 AM
of course ucoz is best biggrin
unfortunate without vietnamese language
Sunny

Message # 67 | 10:49 AM
So, now the voting is over. Let's wait for the results that will be announced on December 16! smile
Looping

Message # 68 | 8:45 AM
"Best Site for Publishers: uCoz "
Wow!Great! biggrin
NTP

Message # 69 | 9:26 PM

Go uCoz!!. You deserved the win! biggrin
Attachments: 4013881.png (21.8 Kb)

Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Post edited by NTP - Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 9:27 PM
00_Eagle_00

Message # 70 | 8:53 PM
congratulations... UCOZ really deserves it happy

Looking for something funny?? Check my website >> http://unrealdistrict.ucoz.com/
jOhnmars

Message # 71 | 3:18 AM
Its not a doubt that ucoz won those Awards, for they have all the qualifications, no wonder Im amaze of all the add ons on it..Done, GoodJOB!

GodBless us All and the Admins!

Natashko

Message # 72 | 10:01 AM
jOhnmars, thanks. It happened 2 years ago, but still thanks.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz at Open WebAwards from Mashable
Search: