uCoz Community » General Information » About uCoz Community Forum » Time for changes (forum updates)
Time for changes
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:02 PM
Dear Forum members!

Don't you think that it is time to change our Community Forum, to make it more modern and up-to-date? The forum design haven't been updated since the time of forum creation. So now we are glad to announce that we are starting the update process!

What is going to be changed?

1. Group icons will be completely replaced by new icons.
2. Forum structure will be reviewed. Some boards will be moved, some deleted, some new created.
3. Forum icons will be changed as well.
4. And the final stage will be the complete redesign of the forum!

Here you can discuss all innovations and posts your remarks.

Dear users, our forum redesign is complete! Now taking on a fresh new appearance we are happy to present the new uCoz Community Forums design.

Please feel free to leave your own comments, remarks, and - if in case you've found an error - errors, here in the thread so that we may make it the best it can be.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
CodeResolution

Message # 61 | 10:53 AM
Absolutely fantastic design, everything is nicely arranged and clean. Couldn't have been designed any better than this, well done uCoz.

Only thing I'd point out really is to:
  • Make Avatar display a bit bigger in profile pages (looks a little out of place)
  • Add mouseover table change for easier usability (doesn't look messy or distracting) - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-11370-1
  • Change smiley set to 'Orange Set'

wink
    Kind regards,
    Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
    Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
    Post edited by CodeResolution - Saturday, 2012-08-04, 3:05 PM
jackass

Message # 62 | 5:07 PM
Who made this art?
It's not a design, it's art! Will this design be added in teplates list?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 63 | 10:42 PM
jackass, this design was made by the combined EN & RU community teams in conjunction with another few members of the team. As to whether it will be added to the designs - no. This template used now on all the support forums is to be unique from the rest, so it will not be added to the standard designs.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
jackass

Message # 64 | 6:48 AM
Paradox, thanks for info!
Scourge_

Message # 65 | 6:41 PM
Nice template, much better then the old one.
http://ezone.ucoz.com/ - entertainment zone
VenomX

Message # 66 | 5:16 PM
Cant w8 for it :D. And also, I wanna change my site's design, not now but, like in future I might wanna change it so hw can I do that? And one more :P is it possible to have our own background? If it does then I'll surely do it :D.

Regards, DeathX :P
Post edited by VenomX - Sunday, 2012-11-04, 8:55 AM
Sunny

Message # 67 | 11:02 AM
VenomX, the design had been already updated. This thread is not for questions about your design, please find the thread about your design number and post your questions there.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 68 | 2:19 AM
'Closed.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » General Information » About uCoz Community Forum » Time for changes (forum updates)
Search: