uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account is blocked. Why? What to do? (If you are the owner - contact uCoz Tech Support)
Account is blocked. Why? What to do?
DEEPKG

Message # 31 | 6:56 AM
Susmoy, Nops Wrong info My site Backed Within 24 hours After requesting wink
I Try to help. U can Try to give Rep ++ For my try :P
Hope

Message # 32 | 3:08 PM
Why my account hopehk.ucoz.com is blocked? I paid for it! Why it's not accessible?

Added (2011-11-04, 9:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------
My visitors complaints that my website is not accessible. Please make sure the website is running.

lilu

Message # 33 | 3:36 PM
Hope,
If you are the owner of the website you may contact uCoz Technical Support through the Control Panel to solve this situation.
Hope

Message # 34 | 3:56 PM
Already contacted but the problem is still not solved!

Added (2011-11-04, 9:56 Am)
Can ucoz please make sure you provide service to our paid website? Unaccessible website affects our company a lot!

redhead

Message # 35 | 3:59 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Already contacted but the problem is still not solved!
Just be patient and wait.
Hope

Message # 36 | 4:23 PM
We do want to be patient. But please give us an explanation via Control Panel. We need to ensure that we are using a reliable service provider. Otherwise, we will need to consider whether we will continue using your service or not.

Added (2011-11-04, 10:23 Am)
Ucoz! You technical team said they don't have such information!

This link is for reporting abuse: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse

I am not reporting abuse. I am urging ucoz to provide our paid service!

lilu

Message # 37 | 5:11 PM
Hope, the reason of blocking is sending spam. It is violation of the Terms of use of uCoz Web Services.
Hope

Message # 38 | 5:20 PM
Any evidence? Our company didn't receive any information on that.

Tha fact is we have paid your company and your company shall make sure our website is running properly. Any complaints shall be directed to our company directly but you can't blcok our account since we have paid. Can you provide details of complaint? We need to look into this.
Natashko

Message # 39 | 3:38 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Any evidence? Our company didn't receive any information on that.

Unfortunately, forum administration can not provide you help with it. You need to contact uCoz Abuse team. They are qualified to provide help with such issues and not the Forum staff.
Avalonian

Message # 40 | 1:41 AM
I recently went to my website, cozybunny.ucoz.com , and i got this in return:

And then when i log into the website after going through the same thing TWICE i notice this:

Can someone please tell me whats going on?
Attachments: 9654668.png (146.5 Kb) · 1579314.png (427.2 Kb)

Join my sites its free and you just hang with whoever :) all i ask in return is that you follow the rules to help keep all of my sites safe!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 41 | 7:21 AM
Avalonian, you need to contact Technical Support via the CP regarding this issue. Forum staff are unfortunately unable to assist with this issue specifically.

Good luck wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Natashko

Message # 42 | 10:11 AM
Avalonian, your websites were blocked due to severe infringement of uCoz Terms of Use - creation of recomendedsites.ucoz.com website to spread malware.
Forward all of your further questions to uCoz Abuse team - abuse@ucoz.ru
JGonTech

Message # 43 | 9:22 AM
Can someone help me im blocked from my website! idk what i did wrong. please tell me what i did wrong- JGONTECH.ucoz.org look for yourself
I think its an IP Ban
Post edited by JGonTech - Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 9:23 AM
Sunny

Message # 44 | 9:43 AM
JGonTech, your website loads fine. What error message do you see? If it is about IP blocking then most probably it's because you entered your password wrong several times in succession. The IP is ublocked automatically in ~1 hour.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
JGonTech

Message # 45 | 10:06 AM
I never messed up on my password. I tried accessing my website about 10 minutes ago and it says, Safari cannot connect to server (safari) Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (Internet explorer 9). I connected on my other wireless network on the same pc and walaaa it works. Im pretty sure its an IP Ban. There is no reason for that though.

Added (2011-12-20, 3:52 AM)
Unet.com or any of my website pages do not work, they show the cannot connect message as mentioned above ^.^

Added (2011-12-20, 4:06 AM)
Issue Solved. It was malwarebytes anti-malware blocking the site. I c the reason why but I won't mention it on here. Thanks for your help.

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account is blocked. Why? What to do? (If you are the owner - contact uCoz Tech Support)
Search: