uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Users can't vote (vote per user, no vote button)
Users can't vote
Ashuks

Message # 46 | 7:47 PM
Hi.

I have a problem with pools.

First 3 pools worked(one of them was original) but now when i create new pool i can't vote and users can't vote.What's the problem ?

Maybe in the type of pool form?I choosed "select" and make pool "active" but it's not working. sad

I hope you understand my problem.

Sorry for my English. smile

my site: http://foreles.ucoz.lv

Ashuks

Message # 47 | 9:41 PM
Thanks now it works. smile
Scotty

Message # 48 | 10:13 PM
Hi there.

It appears that the Vote button is missing from my poll. I tried voting by going into the Polls Archive and voting, but my vote didn't register.

My website is www.lmsgame.ucoz.co.uk

Thanks

Animorph

Message # 49 | 10:17 PM
Scotty, your poll works fine, I could vote a minute ago. Try to check it in another browser.
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 50 | 11:48 AM
Scotty, do not forget that there is a "Timeout period" set up for each poll. Timeout will protect your poll from repeated votes of dishonest people. Is it possible that you have already voted and then tried to do it one more time before the timeout period?
Wolfyclub

Message # 51 | 3:19 PM
beauty, I had the same problem, but then I tried something:

I have both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome installed on my computer, and when I voted on mine, I used Google Chrome. Then, I went to internet explorer, logged in as a different user, and got to vote. So pretty much, it's probably because it was on the same computer that you tested it. Try it with a different computer, and see what happens. smile

Sorry if this question has already been answered; I didn't read the other posts smile
Post edited by Wolfyclub - Sunday, 2011-10-09, 3:21 PM
Natashko

Message # 52 | 10:50 AM
Wolfyclub,
Quote (Wolfyclub)
have both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome installed on my computer, and when I voted on mine, I used Google Chrome. Then, I went to internet explorer, logged in as a different user, and got to vote.

I believe the reason you were able to vote is because you were logged in with another uNet account.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Users can't vote (vote per user, no vote button)
Search: