uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Bugs and Errors (If you found a bug or an error - Report here!)
Bugs and Errors
Sunny

Message # 31 | 12:11 PM
Gest3r, try another browser, disable firewall and antivirus and try again, try to upload images from another PC if possible.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
davidyeow94

Message # 32 | 2:08 PM
Suggestion:
After entered the Item page, should add a button able go to next page of Item page.
It made trouble for clicking to the Goods catalog and click on next item.

-Complain by my customer =D

My school PPS community
Check it out
Gest3r

Message # 33 | 8:11 PM
Sunny - not working. Tried trought other computer which had firewall off and antivirus off. sad
Sunny

Message # 34 | 9:10 AM
Gest3r, if you are using one of default designs try to restore the default templates. If it does not help - provide the website URL, create a test account allowed to add items and send me the login details via PM.
MySro

Message # 35 | 10:01 AM
HERKEZE MERHABA BEN SİTENİZİN Co-Admini olarak Sizlere Teşekkür ediyorum böyle bir siteye üye olduğunuz için herkeze kolay gelsin
Sunny

Message # 36 | 10:21 AM
MySro, http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/28-149-1
Admin_BR

Message # 37 | 2:47 AM
Hi, today i added 3 new forms to pay (PAYPAL, and 2 more private from Brazil) but, when i simulated an order with PAYPAL the page began loading and didn't complete the order.

i put the pic here!

Attachments: 8331235.jpg (96.4 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 38 | 3:41 PM
Admin_BR, were the money taken from your account? If not - try again. If you lost the money - contact Support Service via Control panel
Taty

Message # 39 | 7:27 PM
1. In "Your Order" page in have some phrases in Russian (Контактный телефон, Адрес доставки), however the language of my store is English.
2. Is there a way to accept payments online? When I try to make a checkout and choose for example VISA payment, it gives me a message that I will be contacted for payment proceeding. But I would like to accept payments automatically.

Thank you

Natashko

Message # 40 | 12:46 PM
Taty,
Quote (Taty)
In "Your Order" page in have some phrases in Russian (Контактный телефон, Адрес доставки), however the language of my store is English.

Go to Control panel: E-shop->Order fields management->Press "Rename" next to Контактный телефон, Адрес доставки->Enter it in English and press Save
Quote (Taty)
Is there a way to accept payments online? When I try to make a checkout and choose for example VISA payment, it gives me a message that I will be contacted for payment proceeding. But I would like to accept payments automatically.

Go to Control panel: E-shop->Payment and delivery methods, currencies and rates->Add payment method-> Tag the box "Use e-payment module"->choose PayPal(but you need to have a PayPal account)->Module settings. Fill in the fields and press Save
Taty

Message # 41 | 11:21 PM
Thanks. Today I checked again and found all field displayed in English.
About payment.... I chose several types of payment but did not test them yet. I hope it will work.
Unfortunately, I can not accept payment through PayPal.
Deluxe_Renno

Message # 42 | 11:03 AM
How do I install/activate E-Shop module in my site?
Animorph

Message # 43 | 12:03 PM
Deluxe_Renno, go to your CP --> vertical menu "at the bottom" there is an inactive tab ---> E-shop --->Enter your invitation code:

you can get your invitation code here:
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/40-8137-1

by just asking 1 code

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 44 | 2:36 PM
Deluxe_Renno, how is this connected to the thread? Please use search next time and post your request in the proper place.
Lucky3819

Message # 45 | 3:07 PM
I have a problem with price of my E-SHOP.

I put a high price on product, exemple: 310000000
and this price is transformed into 100000000.

what can I do to get the price fixed?

Thanks!

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Bugs and Errors (If you found a bug or an error - Report here!)
Search: