• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Your IP was temporarily blocked? (Your IP was temporary blocked due to high requests flow.)
Your IP was temporarily blocked?
Sunny

Message # 16 | 3:26 PM
carloscompu, you should built scripts so that they don't send requests too often. Please read the info in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-13761-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
carloscompu

Message # 17 | 1:30 AM
I really dont understand this about sending request to the servers ,do you mean multiple pages open at the same time from the same webpage.right now im finished editing the main page only a few details left ,this blockage was happening while i was editing because i needed to check the page but now that im finished setting this its working perfectly the way i need it.But I need more details about this for future reference for other sites.I really apreciate your help sunny Thanks!!!
Post edited by carloscompu - Thursday, 2013-04-04, 1:32 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 18 | 3:26 AM
carloscompu, you will find information on HTTP requests at the following website. You can find even more information on Google. http://djce.org.uk/dumprequest

Blocking occurs when you send a high level of requests to a server. Per se~ you can be blocked from a server by holding down CTRL + R for an extended period of time as it constantly sends and re-sends requests to the server. Same if you have a script which sends requests to the servers on a constant basis.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
wps

Message # 19 | 2:10 AM
hello pls help upter i editing my premiume account icant login on my control panel they siad your ip address is temporally blocked pls help.... cry
Sunny

Message # 20 | 9:26 AM
wps, what's the exact error text: Your IP was temporarily blocked or Your IP was temporary blocked due to high requests flow ?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Your IP was temporarily blocked? (Your IP was temporary blocked due to high requests flow.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: