• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Terms of Service? (Question)
Terms of Service?
Dizz

Message # 1 | 2:49 PM
Greetings,

I find ucoz website, http://tobishockey.3dn.ru/

This website has javascript that allow you to connect to NHL Gamecenter Live service for free. I ask, can I also make website like this? Does it use too much resource to watch this on website?

I want to set up javascript hack like http://tobishockey.3dn.ru/ and then collect money for friends as donations.

Is this allowed for terms of service? What is NHL Gamecenter get mad that I hack their product for free?

Thanks!! smile
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:02 PM
Dizz, no, it's not allowed to host copyrighted content unless you have the permissions from the copyright holders to do this.

Quote Dizz ()
What is NHL Gamecenter get mad that I hack their product for free?

If NHL Gamecenter representatives will contact uCoz with the request to suspend your website due to the copyright infringement, the website will be suspended (blocked or deleted, depends on the circumstances of the case).

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Dizz

Message # 3 | 5:49 PM
Thank you so much sunny! smile

Does Ucoz own the 3dn.ru? I want to copy site exactly like url I provided. If this is ok I sign up with 3dn to do this glitch.

Thanks for the help.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:36 AM
Quote Dizz ()
Does Ucoz own the 3dn.ru?

Yes, you can create a website in this domain zone.

Quote Dizz ()
I want to copy site exactly like url I provided. If this is ok I sign up with 3dn to do this glitch.

Exact copying of a website is not okay and it never leads to anything good. Especially if such website violates any rules.

Dizz

Message # 5 | 0:35 AM
Well I do not want to copy exactly, just use same script which allows watching copyright and protected videos. I helped develop script but didn't know you could host here?

So I can do this?

I wonder why site I link to on your domain is ok but my idea not ok? Please help! sad
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:23 PM
Dizz, technically you can do this, but it is not allowed. You are doing it at your own risk
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Terms of Service? (Question)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: