• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Question about service and content ADMIN PLZ
Question about service and content ADMIN PLZ
cryptogendrop

Message # 1 | 7:37 PM
I am currently or about to start services with yourselfs however I have a general question related to content.

I would like to know if one can use services here to build a community about crypto currency as I want to know if this type of content is allowed before I start building everything. Thanks
Gromov

Message # 2 | 7:16 AM
cryptogendrop, you may check our User Agreement, but as far as I remember there are no limits in terms of cryptocurrencies in general, however, you may post something that will violate the terms in some other way, like scamming users, phishing etc. Take a closer look at the agreement so that you won't be surprised in case you violate anything.
cryptogendrop

Message # 3 | 9:06 PM
Quote Gromov ()

This is what I wanted to know as some places do not allow crypto currency at all or any talk of it as a previous place where I had everything on got limited and then closed by admins of the hosting and domain provider and said we do not allow such content related to crypto. Yet their was nothing in their terms of service that prohibited users from creating or providing content related to crypto and decided on limiting but was lucky enough tho to have backups of content.
Gromov

Message # 4 | 7:40 AM
cryptogendrop, I think it should be fine, but it's hard to tell without any website to take a look at
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 2:18 PM
cryptogendrop, there is nothing wrong posting crypto currency or an article per se. As far as I've understand if it is all about educational purposes then why not but if you build a phishing site then that would be a problem.
1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Question about service and content ADMIN PLZ
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: