• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #826 goes here!
Everything about design #826 goes here!
Animorph

Message # 16 | 9:03 PM
rebelion, it is the background of your website with the shadow on left and right side , that is what you want to change isn't it ?
To busy building a passive income online ;)
rebelion

Message # 17 | 9:09 PM
Natashko and Animorph, http://i675.photobucket.com/albums....5557666

I want the blue boxes to stay and the outlined red boxes to stretch so the forum is so clustered together and sorry for the blue box it was suppose to be a little taller in height. Also I only want it for the forum not the other pages.

project-implement.com join rsps 508/525
Post edited by rebelion - Thursday, 2011-01-20, 9:12 PM
Natashko

Message # 18 | 12:38 PM
rebelion, I see. Unfortunately, it requires a lot of coding and knowledge of CSS and HTML on your behalf. We do not provide help with it.
rebelion

Message # 19 | 9:52 PM
Natashko, okay thank you for your help.
project-implement.com join rsps 508/525
seniorkoa

Message # 20 | 0:48 AM
Greetings to you all.
My problem is in two sections:
Problem #1:
I was using template #826 and I changed the design to template #882 which I saw that the design of the site has changed to the recent design (ie #882). BUT if I go to CP--->Design--->Design Management (CSS), I still see that the code is for that of the old template (#826) ie
Code
[ You're using default style sheet of the design 826 ]

Please how do I change (restore) the CSS default style sheet code to that of the design #882 or any other design???
Problem #2
I wanted to remove the left and right tables (containers) in the forum ONLY but keep that of the Blogs unchanged so that the forum will be wider for content of the forum clearer. I tried removing the $GLOBAL_CLEFTER$ and $GLOBAL_DRIGHTER$. The containers were removed as expected but the appearance of the forum page remained the same at the middle.
Please can anyone of you help me to solve these problems?
Please you can check it yourself from my site AllGurus.uCoz.com if you wish to do so and see what I am talking about.
Counting on tour usual assistance. Thank you all!!!!!

For Better Tutorials On The Web Join Great Gurus On AllGurus.Ucoz.Com.
Natashko

Message # 21 | 12:14 PM
seniorkoa,
Quote (seniorkoa)
Problem #1:
I was using template #826 and I changed the design to template #882 which I saw that the design of the site has changed to the recent design (ie #882). BUT if I go to CP--->Design--->Design Management (CSS), I still see that the code is for that of the old template (#826)

I suggest you go to CP--->Design--->Design Management (CSS) and press "Restore default template"
Quote (seniorkoa)
Problem #2
I wanted to remove the left and right tables (containers) in the forum ONLY but keep that of the Blogs unchanged so that the forum will be wider for content of the forum clearer. I tried removing the $GLOBAL_CLEFTER$ and $GLOBAL_DRIGHTER$. The containers were removed as expected but the appearance of the forum page remained the same at the middle.
Please can anyone of you help me to solve these problems?

Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->General appearance of forum pages->find and delete
Code
<td valign="top" class="column">
  $GLOBAL_CLEFTER$
  </td>
and

Code
<td valign="top" class="column">
   $GLOBAL_DRIGHTER$
  </td>
seniorkoa

Message # 22 | 1:55 PM
Natashko, Yes This is had the PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! booze deal hands hands hands heart hello

For Better Tutorials On The Web Join Great Gurus On AllGurus.Ucoz.Com.
Wrath

Message # 23 | 4:32 PM
hi, i have a problem with my css template thing, i am currently using the design #826 (rmlegends.ucoz.com)
before this, i believe i had the design #927.(has a lemon for a banner)
now, since i am using #826 with a world of warcraft banner on top, i decided to change it, so i found out that the picture
was http://rmlegends.ucoz.com/.s/t/826/3.jpg
well, i went to my css style sheet, but before i say anything else, please answer these few questions.
my css style sheet is my design that is currently on right?
my css style sheet will change when i change my design?

ok, now, i went to my css style sheet and noticed that it was still my #927 design instead of the #826, i know this because i saw one of the ".gif" and looked it up and saw that the picture had a lemon on it and my #826 DOES NOT HAVE A LEMON IN IT. even though my design is #826.

so what im asking is, is what is on the style sheet the right thing?
if i am, can you tell me how to refresh the style sheet so it shows the design i am currently using?
if im doing the wrong thing, can you tell me how to remove the banner on my site.

thanks <3
and can you make whatever you say more understandable? i am not that "Techy" with this kind of stuff.

927 826
Blazer

Message # 24 | 4:50 PM
Wrath, press Restore default template to change the css to your new template but i recommend you to backup anything you want first and use informative thread names next time.
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Post edited by Blazer - Monday, 2011-08-15, 6:48 PM
Wrath

Message # 25 | 4:53 PM
Quote (Blazer)
Wrath, press Restore default template to change the css to your new template but backup anything you want first

TYVM!!! THIS HELPS
sandy3637

Message # 26 | 11:01 PM
Hey guys,
sorry if I sound like a giant noob right now.

I'm trying to increase the width of my #content.
I can't figure out for the love of me how to do this.
Adding a width % doesn't help, and neither does adding a bigger px (On the CSS file that is).

Any tips would be welcome.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 27 | 1:17 PM
sandy3637, look for the following selectors in the CSS

Code
#header, #content, #footer, #leftcol, #maincol, #rightcol

Centering the page content with the new width is the only difficult thing at the moment as the template was built using older CSS conventions and structuring. I'll see what else I can come up with. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #826 goes here!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: