• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #875 goes here !
Everything about design #875 goes here !
Animorph

Message # 16 | 4:30 PM
coatham, hmm its not possible to do without fully customizing your design , as you see the "My site" logo and "Logged in as" are positioned with using CSS , now the only thing i can suggest is for you to make a global block with some self made blocks in it and position it with using CSS like how it normally should be done
To busy building a passive income online ;)
coatham

Message # 17 | 4:37 PM
Animorph, Erm :S Not to sure how to do that cry
Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
Animorph

Message # 18 | 4:39 PM
coatham, sorry i cannot help with that , if i would help , then it means that i need to fully custom code everything and then just provide it to you , it will take a massive amount of time for me and 5/10 people can not even install the code properly without having problems with it so, i wont do that
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Post edited by Animorph - Monday, 2011-01-03, 4:40 PM
coatham

Message # 19 | 4:52 PM
Animorph, Well this site doesnt need to be active till May So if you have time anywhere your help would be much apreciated biggrin - Thanks Anyway.
Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
Kness

Message # 20 | 11:52 AM
Yeah, i was wondering, how can you make the forum and the body wider?

http://hangout-point.ucoz.com/forum

Because, it's really tiny.

My Projects:
Natashko

Message # 21 | 12:54 PM
Kness, go to CP->Design->Design management(templates)->Forum->General appearance of forum pages->find this
Code
<td valign="top" class="contentBlock" >
and add
Code
colspan="2"
there. So it will look like this
Code
<td valign="top" class="contentBlock" colspan="2">
Kness

Message # 22 | 8:55 PM
How can I extend it more?
Making it more wider?

My Projects:
Natashko

Message # 23 | 12:47 PM
Kness, go to CP->Design->Design management(templates)->Forum->General appearance of forum pages->find this
Code
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" id="mainTable">
and ad this
Code
style="width:960px;"
So it will look like this
Code
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" id="mainTable" style="width:960px;">
bodbreed

Message # 24 | 8:33 PM
Can someone help add a horizontal menu with out messing up the structure of the pages?
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #875 goes here !
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: