• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Facebook block ucoz.com domain
Facebook block ucoz.com domain
Sunny

Message # 31 | 2:57 PM
joh, I cannot confirm the problem, the provided links can be posted to Facebook. Do you still have the problem?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
joh

Message # 32 | 3:06 PM
Dear Sunny,

The problem still persist. I cannot share the registration link as well as the forum links.

However please note, I can post in on my personal timeline, the problem is when I'm sharing it on the facebook Page (facebook.com/longshim) If you run a fb page, kindly try there and see if the problem occurs.

Regards
Joh
Sunny

Message # 33 | 3:48 PM
joh, I tried it on my test page and it worked as well. Do you mind if you try to post the link on your page?
joh

Message # 34 | 3:27 PM
Hello Sunny, I tried in my 5/6 fb pages and it doesn't work at all. See the pic which i tried to post just now! I don't know if it is country wise restriction (Im from India)

$IMAGE1$

Please look into it as we are not able to share any forum post links or even the registration links

Added (2015-11-12, 3:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Post text

joh

Message # 35 | 3:29 PM
hmmm I cannot attach pic!
Attachments: 2865601.jpg (173.6 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 36 | 3:34 PM
joh, just tried to post the link on your page and got the same error. Though I didn't have any problems on my test page. I will see what we can do.
joh

Message # 37 | 3:50 PM
Thank you. Please look into it! will be grateful!
joh

Message # 38 | 5:48 AM
Hello guys,

Any updates?

I still cannot share any forum links on facebook page.

Moreover when i try to share news links, facebook pops up with such security measures. Can you guys please take up the matter with them at the earliest!!!

Please help
Attachments: 0456854.jpg (159.5 Kb)
Ed05

Message # 39 | 6:37 PM
This is not first time that fb block ucoz domain. I think that poorly trained users or deliberately (to sabotage ucoz), are constantly adding malware scripts in their website , wich resulting in blocking ucoz.com or net.

I am fighting for months with relevant safety codes when i want to announce something from website on facebook.
If I'm right I think ucoz should rigorously punish those dishonest customers or to put a antivirus in order to prevent the use of such scripts.
For now, for us who are innocent pay for that change domain is the only solution.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2015-11-29, 6:39 PM
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Facebook block ucoz.com domain
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: